Thread: Someone is hating

Default Someone is hating

I posted my 2nd sequal of my book, on a website and I had 25% of people hating on my username "Addictsnivy" on that website(Still Addictsnivy there). Sounds like we got some snivy haters. Haters gonna hate that's what I have to say. Has anyone had their pokemon disgraced?
    Last edited by Snivy; 23-May-2014 at 02:39. Reason: forgot the word "book"

Never really had many people dissing my favourite Pokémon, Swampert, directly. However, I don't knock the notion of Pokémon fans hating on a Pokémon in particular. There will always be those fans who voice their dislike over a particular Pokémon, and there are still fans today that continue to fuel the Generation Wars. Doesn't seem like something that is going to be disappearing anytime soon = .=

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    I posted my 2nd sequal of my book, on a website and I had 25% of people hating on my username "Addictsnivy" on that website(Still Addictsnivy there). Sounds like we got some snivy haters. Haters gonna hate that's what I have to say. Has anyone had their pokemon disgraced?
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing your job. Keep up the good work!