Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to ADISC

Default New to ADISC

Hi, I am new here but not to wearing diapers as that has been all my life and not for incontinent reasons. I hope that I can make friends here and I am very supportive/helpful.

Hello there and welcome.

Could you tell us some more about yourself so that we can get to know you?

DLE

Well I have been wearing diapers for comfort and the feeling of being little ever since I was 6. Last year during December I told my mother about my little side and she excepts. I also told my step parents know I do chores and work around the house to get my diapers as I am currently unemployed and will be depressed without my happy making gear .

welcome!!! and please feel free to comment and express yourself as i do, it makes me a little more comfortable when others like you do!!! Welcome again and so hope you enjoy ADISC as much as i do!!!

Welcome! Doing chores for diapers sounds like a great idea. Thankfully I still have my job. I work at home in a DL diaper all afternoon.

Welcome DGS and I hope you get a job to your liking soon

DGS,

Good to know that you have the acceptance of your family. You are very lucky in that respect.

Are you looking for work or thinking about college?

DLE

Welcome aboard to ADISC from a personal pokemon that loves diapers as well! Hope you enjoy your stay bro! Still would like to hear more!

yeah I am very lucky most of my friends are unfortunate in their situations and I like to give advice. Yes I am looking forward to becoming and Firefighter/EMT and will be doing training this October. Anyways I am looking into buying a case of the new Dry 24/7s is that a great idea or a bad one.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep thanks, If I get a job that means more diapers!!!!!!!! :3

Quote Originally Posted by DitziGermanShepard View Post
    yeah I am very lucky most of my friends are unfortunate in their situations and I like to give advice. Yes I am looking forward to becoming and Firefighter/EMT and will be doing training this October. Anyways I am looking into buying a case of the new Dry 24/7s is that a great idea or a bad one.
    Cool! Well enjoy your stay!