Thread: Hello From Japan!

Default Hello From Japan!

Hello all

I am FamFanFan, I recently started using the account (A friend ABDL friend of mine in the states showed me the site and instead of making a new profile he opted to let me use this one... so I hope that doesn't break any rules :< ) and I live in Tokyo, and so I started getting back in the ABDL/DL scene and so I'm trying to find some new friends that share the same interests with me. to start, I was just a DL but now I kinda want to explore the AB side of myself... but for now I am sticking with just diapers until I find some new friends. For the most part i'm a pretty shy Pansexual :> Its hard to think how long I have like diapers for, I think a grew to them when I wore them when I was around 5 to 6 for daytime accidents and from then I always had a interest in them..... so that's about it.

Hello Famfanfan and a warm welcome to Adisc!
    Nice to have another DL here,i hope you enjoy your time here on Adisc.

Welcome to ADISC.

I've always wanted to visit Japan. Do you have any other hobbies or interests? Hope to see you around the forum.

Hmmm, movies and video games usually, im kinda broke so all my money is going to Food, Rent and Diapers lol

lucky!!! ive always wanted to go to japan and live there, it seems so nice and friendly and fun and everybody there is so cool O.O perhaps its just the otaku part of me that thinks that, but oh well. do you play sports? whats your favorite food? what authors do you enjoy?

I read manga and that's about it, and im not a huge sport fan, but as a kid I did play a lot of softball. hmmmm food.... seafood.

Users aren't allowed to share accounts, nor loan accounts to others. Please contact the staff at Contact Us - to resolve.