Thread: Help: What diaper is this?

Default Help: What diaper is this?

Hello, can anyone tell me what diaper is in the red circle in the pics below. The image was posted as all Huggies diapers. My question is what style and year Huggies is it? Does anyone have better pics of the diaper and its original packaging? All inquires will be helpful.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0456[1] copy.jpg 
Views:	341 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	20980  

That could be a huggies diaper from out side the united states
    because that doesn't look like any american huggies diaper I have ever seen
    since it has a cloth out cover it would have be from the early 1990's or more recent

Looks like a recent Huggies Little Movers or possibly Huggies Supreme (which is the predecessor to Little Movers).

PampersScent

Looks like a pampers?

Those are some Huggies Little Movers tape-up diapers from the U.S.. Size 6 to be exact. I have some and use them mainly for the stretchy tabs and as stuffers. I think they're still sold and haven't yet been replaced by the Little Movers Slip-Ons seen in the photo with only Tigger on them. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by PearlPinkFloydJam View Post
    Those are some Huggies Little Movers tape-up diapers from the U.S.. Size 6 to be exact. I have some and use them mainly for the stretchy tabs and as stuffers. I think they're still sold and haven't yet been replaced by the Little Movers Slip-Ons seen in the photo with only Tigger on them. Hope this helps!
    can you post images of the packaging they came in? that would be very helpful as i can find them at the store.

Quote Originally Posted by happiesxxl View Post
    can you post images of the packaging they came in? that would be very helpful as i can find them at the store.
    Sure. They look very similar to these.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Huggies_Little_Movers_Diapers_Size_6_112_Count.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	20986

Hope this helps. They're getting harder to find I believe as the limited edition designs come out and the slip-ons are getting more popular.

do you have an image of the packaging for the ones with the patterns in the image i originally posted? i am only interested in that one pattern.

The package I posted is the one containing those diapers. That's the package/title you should look for in the stores.