Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cosplay

Default Cosplay

I've liked anime for a few years and resently in the past few months i've started watching alot of cosplay videos on youtube and I really want to get a few cosplay costums but there really expensive. The best place I was able to find is cosplaymagic.net.

So is anyone into cosplay like watching it or have you cosplayed before? Share your experiance.

some of the best i have seen were either realy expensive or homeade and those that homade put allot of time into i

O GOD NOT HIM my friend had him on the screen whole time we were in animation

Mako

Bah NUUU!
    Being my sister is an avid cosplayer, who drags me in on this. Don't just buy some commissioned costume. The fun is supposed to be in making it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    Bah NUUU!
    Being my sister is an avid cosplayer, who drags me in on this. Don't just buy some commissioned costume. The fun is supposed to be in making it.
    i cojmpletly agree ^.^ the best of akon are the home made and the spartins (they actualy had abs)

I've been interested in cosplaying, but I wouldn't really have anyone to go with, and I don't know of any around here

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Me last year

Awwwww yeah.
    Now that something to fap to

Anyway I cosplay as the crow for halloween....does that count?

i met my wife while cosplaying. i was cosplaying Takuya (Digimon Frontier) and she was cosplaying Misa (Death Note). ive also cosplayed Cound D (pet shop of horrors), Ranma Saotome (Ranma 1/2), Neji Hyuuga (Naruto), and Shino Aburame (Naruto). actually, the Neji and Shino one was the same one, all i had to do was take off my coat and glasses and i had a neji cosplay underneath XD

Footed P.J.

Cosplaying is fasinating to me, but I'd never do it. I have a fetish for masks, which are sometimes used in cosplay, especially for bandit-type characters, I guess. That's what has made me aware of cosplay in general.