Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying diapers at Amazon

Default Buying diapers at Amazon

I have just started getting into diapers, after many years of trying to stay away. I still live with my parents when college is out, and I need something totally discrete. I was thinking of buying from amazon but I am not sure how discrete they are with such things. Also what do you think I should get, I have been hearing about Bambinos and M4s but I'm kinda new at this so any help would be great.

Thanks

Amazon is very discrete so long as it is Amazon, not a matketplace seller. You should get Abena M4's on there no problem.

DLE.

As it happens, I ordered a case of M4s from Northshore via Amazon and received them yesterday. The packaging was relatively discreet; I would not have been afraid for my neighbors seeing the box.

Never having used Abenas before, the M4s are something of a pleasant surprise: Very thick between the legs with tapes that actually hold. Compared to Bambinos, they are a bit cheaper and I like them a little better. The fit isn't as precisely tailored as I'd like, but I can make allowances for that. Tapes popping off really soured me on Bambinos.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungZeppelin View Post
    I have just started getting into diapers, after many years of trying to stay away. I still live with my parents when college is out, and I need something totally discrete. I was thinking of buying from amazon but I am not sure how discrete they are with such things. Also what do you think I should get, I have been hearing about Bambinos and M4s but I'm kinda new at this so any help would be great.

Thanks
    Glad to hear you are giving diapers a try again! First of all let me just say that amazon is probably the best place to get diapers from on the internet in my opinion for a few reasons....
    1. Discrete shipping. This is a must for most people such as my self. All orders i have placed through amazon have come in a plane card board box with amazon packing tape on it so its 100% safe.
    2. Amazon prime shipping. With prime shipping you can get next day delivery for only 5.99$ as long as you order before a certain time, usually 12-1pm pacific time. Only thing about this is that you have to give them a debit or credit card to sign up for the free trial which last 30 days sooooo what you can do is make an amazon account, create a prime free trial, order your diapers with the prime shipping then after you get them cancel the trial or... use an old visa gift card for the trial. Then best thing to do is buy a 25$ or 50$ amazon gift card and you are good.
    3. NO PACKING SLIP!!!! this is awsome, they used to put a packing slip into the box but not any more. This means you dont have to worry about loosing the packing slip only to have someone randomly find it. Once you take the diapers out of the box there is no way to tell what you ordered.

A few other thing to mention, when ordering diapers off amazon its advised to create a new amazon account with a new email because they do send you and email after they arrive asking how you liked your diapers. also if u make a new accound REMEMBER OR WRITE DOWN THE ACCOUNT INFO!!! unfortunatly i did not do this and i forgot the email associated to my diaper purchase and that lead to some problems....

As for what diapers to get off amazon there is only really one diaper i would suggest... The abena Xplus with cloth backing (link will be at end of post) This is because you mentioned you want something discreet, and the cloth backed abena diapers are silent, 100% silent. Which is something you want living around your parents. Only issue with the M4 is that it is kinda thick, which is why for discreetness i suggest you look into the abena M3, which is the same as the m4 except it is a tad less thick and comes with more diapers.(link in description) one last reason i recomend the abena over the bambinos available on amazon is that the abenas are fulfilled by amazon meaning they will reliably ship them on time, provide tracking on time and will be in a guaranteed discreet box when you get them... also with the amazon fulfilled ones you can use ur prime membership to get over night shipping.

M4 cloth Amazon.com: Abena Abri-Form Premium Brief, Medium, M4, 14 Count: Health & Personal Care
    M3 cloth Amazon.com: Abena Abri-Form Premium Brief, Medium, M4, 14 Count: Health & Personal Care

If you have any questions on anything please let me know, i have been ordering off amazon for a long long time so i know how to make it all work out for ya !

Bambino Diapers as well as Aww So Cute sell through Amazon and both are very discrete. The prices for both products match their own websites respectively so all you get is the advantage of not having to order from them directly (which requires making an account with each site).

Quote Originally Posted by Entity View Post
    Bambino Diapers as well as Aww So Cute sell through Amazon and both are very discrete. The prices for both products match their own websites respectively so all you get is the advantage of not having to order from them directly (which requires making an account with each site).
    arnt bambinos plastic backed and loud?

Thanks you guys for your help, Ill look into the Abena stuff a bit more with you recommendations. I bought a small Tranquility ATN from Principle Business Enterprises, just cuz they are cheap and need something to have just in case and a small pack of M4s. Also bought a baby pants cover from Baby Pants.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I wanted something like the M4 because my family is gonna go on a trip for a few days, leaving me home, allowing for some abdl play

Nice! yeah the ATN diapers a great, cheap, look good, and hold a lot really great diapers for the price.

What would you suggest for a good hidden diaper that I could where in public? Been wearing Walgreens Certainty Fitted Briefs just as a start, but just a bit too noisy and bulky. I read something that underjams are absorbent and quite.

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy46 View Post
    arnt bambinos plastic backed and loud?
    Yes and Yes. Despite what others have said about Bambino's [alleged] ...slide from quality, they are still far and away the best ABDL diaper you can get on the market in terms of absorbancy, fit, and comfort [/opinion]. I do note that the product has changed quite obviously, though I would argue that the changes do not significantly take away from their advertised performance.