Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little world

Default Little world

I always wonder why people like to get sexual with nappies? I was always curious there i heard it's a good feeling once you wear a diaper but now getting all sexual with it like *censored* Can somebody explain?

Default typo

That's where I feel the term diaper fetish derives from. I wouldn't knock people for having it and then again me and my gf have done sexual activities in diapers. Its similar to latex or a foot fetish. I don't see how people find it sexy but that's BC I don't have it and I know that. So all in all if you've got the fetish for it fine and if you don't then enjoy your nappy without the sex lol. Also I feel that if you don't get a sexual kick out of them in anyway than in another way you do by being a AB by acting like a infant. (Not judging)
    Last edited by happychef; 21-May-2014 at 15:26. Reason: typo

Fetishes are hard to explain. No one knows for sure what causes them, and you don't get to choose which ones you get. I personally have been sexually aroused by this sort of thing since I was a small child, believe it or not.

If you don't have the fetish for something, then yes it may be hard to understand why others enjoy it.

I'd also like to point out that another thing that may make diapers sexually stimulating is the fact that they are worn against the genitals. For me, the soft padding against my private parts is a pleasant sensation, and usually encourages me to masturbate.

@KimbaStarshine

I agree 100%. I should have stated earlier that it does somewhat turn me on when the softness of the inner nappie rubs me. So that could also go along with why I can get sexual pleasure out of a nappie.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    I'd also like to point out that another thing that may make diapers sexually stimulating is the fact that they are worn against the genitals. For me, the soft padding against my private parts is a pleasant sensation, and usually encourages me to masturbate.
    If you saw what I said ignore it...I went off topic...Anyway I guess I mean it's like rubbing your front diaper or humping a pillow w/ diapers on that kind of stuff. I guess they like the feeling that much. hmm.......
    Last edited by Snivy; 21-May-2014 at 15:56. Reason: Went off topic...

Quote Originally Posted by Addictsnivy View Post
    If you saw what I said ignore it...I went off topic...Anyway I guess I mean it's like rubbing your front diaper or humping a pillow w/ diapers on that kind of stuff. I guess they like the feeling that much. hmm.......
    Those practices would still be considered masturbation. For many diaper fetishists, a diaper + masturbation = a wonderful time.

Kinda off-topic question...Fluids after masteurbation does the diaper absorb that since it''s sticky? I would't think so since it's not as much as peeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Kinda off-topic question...Fluids after masteurbation does the diaper absorb that since it''s sticky? I would't think so since it's not as much as peeing.
    Well I can only answer that question from a female point of view... Most women have at least some vaginal discharge, for me it's just something normal, not really something that occurs after masturbation... But anyway, from my experience, it will absorb somewhat, or at least lay on the padding and dry up... If you're worried about your clothes the diaper should protect them.

umm...No comment for me, and I understood you can only answer from the female POV.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    From experience, it mostly just lays there and doesn't absorb that much.