Thread: ABU SDK and Sissy medium

Default ABU SDK and Sissy medium

Hey guys and girls , i got a 2 sample packs from ABU and it turns out the mediums dont fit... like at all so... the ones i didn't try on i am looking to get rid of such as the ABU SDK and ABU sissy and the pampers rectangle one as well in MEDIUM. the Abu site says medium will fit ... 32" - 44" im a size 40 and the cushie didn't fit at all sooooooo..... any way for 10$ ill send em your way via usps flat rate box... Also if this post is in the wrong place i apologize, if this post is against forum rules then i did not see the rule as i just looked them over.
    Thanks

oh attached is a minecraft desktop background i made
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	7.1 KB 
ID:	20979  

Tip: diaper sizing goes by actual circumference measurements, not pants sizes.

Do you wear size 40 pants or does the widest portion (largest circumference) of your waist or hips/butt actually measure 40"? The measurement can be taken with a flexible tape. Reason I ask is that diapers go by actual measurement, not pants size. For example, the largest measurement around my hips/butt is 39". I fit in medium diapers but wear size 34 or sometimes 36 pants, so that's a 3-5" difference between pants size and my actual measurement. I wear medium diapers and they fit well, since my actual measurements are between the 32-44" size range.

Abu diapers run smaller then other brands so you would need to order a size bigger then what you would normally wear.

@thatguy46 I tried to message you about buying the diapers but your message box is full

medicNS

Ill take them if you ship to the east coast of Canada. I can PayPal you right now

If you're on the east coast of Canada look at rearz.ca they are a very good legitimate business in Canada

medicNS

If you're on the east coast of Canada look at rearz.ca they are a very good legitimate business in Canada
    Yup...but very very very expensive. Shipping on a pack of Cushies after taxes is almost as much as the diapers themselves. Its a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by medicNS View Post
    Yup...but very very very expensive. Shipping on a pack of Cushies after taxes is almost as much as the diapers themselves. Its a shame.
    I agree. I'm only an hours drive away, so will probably go one day.

I ordered from them and the postage was relatively high, but the service was awesome. I ordered quite a bit to make the postage less per item.

Agecomfort is still the best value, but no ABU/AB diapers 😞

Quote Originally Posted by 11Garrett View Post
    @thatguy46 I tried to message you about buying the diapers but your message box is full
    HEY! sorry about not getting back to you via the PM system, just saw those emails. Anyway i cant PM you because im not an established contributor, i aquired a -1 rep for an opinion of mine a few years back and thus cant PM untill i go up 1 rep. So if you read this please initiate the PM and i think it will work from there. Thanks

I guess someone got to the diapers before me so I'll pass.