Thread: Hiya (no. Probably like 50)

Default Hiya (no. Probably like 50)

That title has been used numerous times, guess I'm not very original.

Any way, hello to the probably 10 people that actually read intros, fist bumps for you all.

I call myself CrimsonViolin because yes. I have lurked this site plenty of random times before and I guess finally decided to make an account. I would call myself an on/off DL. Something I developed when I was really young and have just never been able to completely block out I guess.

Other than that, I am nothing special. I am a young recreational gamer, who enjoys cars, storm chasing, and other things. Active military at the moment planning on working as a cop maybe when I leave the military. Soooo, yea, nothing to special about this one.

Feel free to message me I guess if you have questions or anything. You might see me post occasionally around the forum, though. I mostly join forums to read other peoples posts.

Ok then, have a good day.

- Fred Fredburger (CrimsonViolin)

P.S. Yes.

Hey dude! Welcome to the site, Crimson. What branch of the military are you in?

Hi Crimson!! an welcome!!! I watched this site for a long long time before i joined. I actually felt relaxed on day 2, after reading more and more about people like me that helped alot!! I hope you enjoy it as much as i do!!!

I know who you are. You're Joshua Bell. You must be, because he plays the famous Red Violin! Gad, you really play well. All kidding aside, welcome to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonViolin View Post
    Any way, hello to the probably 10 people that actually read intros, fist bumps for you all.
    At last count there were 34 views of your intro! lol! Welcome to the site and as you can see, we have a lot of fun here. Enjoy!

Fred,

I am going to play the violin soon. Welcome! It is great to have you working for your country.

Welcome... Seems I'm not in the top ten reads, that sux. But I did make the grade on replies
    Hope you enjoy finding your way round.

Thank you for the replies, more than I expected. Glad to a friendly community.