Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NUK 5 Question

Default NUK 5 Question

Ok so I finally wanna buy a NUK 5 however I am very very paranoid about being caught, especially if my parents get it through the mail and realise what it is I've ordered. So I have a few questions before I actually buy one
    What is the packaging for a NUK 5 like? Like if it comes through the post will everyone be able to see what it is?
    If it is revealing then is there any way around this that I will be able to do in order to prevent being caught?
    And last but not least will it be worth buying one? I currently own a babies size dummy and I love it but it makes my mouth hurt after a while and I really wanna start sleeping with a dummy, will the NUK 5 help with this?

where are you buying it from? There are multiple places that you can buy a nuk 5.

Mine usually comes in a white/brownish envelope (big one) with no visible things that it is AB related, like this
    tho about your parents , if they open your package they will know whats inside, if they don't open they wont know (however mayby by looking up PO box on google but only that's something AB related) , just make sure you receive package an all is fine :p

And yes you will like a bigger pacifier, i know i did

Thinking of buying it from eBay, AB sites seem too risky for me I'm just mega paranoid about being caught :P

You can get cute Modded ones for pretty cheap from Baby Pants on either their ebay or actual website. Thy come in an A4 brown paper bubble envelope over a nuk 5 paci box. Pretty descrete for me but then they are used to me getting packages and occasionally not telling them what is in it ^^. The package won't say whats in it and all it has is 'BP' for who sent it They also come pretty fast and the postage isn't too bad for us in the UK. Ive had no problems with them!! (though I don't like their Nuk 6 guard, just personal preference). Good luck!

Ebay Home Site

Quote Originally Posted by JellybeanBear View Post
    You can get cute Modded ones for pretty cheap from Baby Pants on either their ebay or actual website. Thy come in an A4 brown paper bubble envelope over a nuk 5 paci box. Pretty descrete for me but then they are used to me getting packages and occasionally not telling them what is in it ^^. The package won't say whats in it and all it has is 'BP' for who sent it They also come pretty fast and the postage isn't too bad for us in the UK. Ive had no problems with them!! (though I don't like their Nuk 6 guard, just personal preference). Good luck!

Ebay Home Site
    Looks tempting! The nipple looks really tiny though :P what didn't you like about the shield?

You might be able to do a hold for pickup at the ups store, or fedex. I know that they do that, but I'm not sure if they accept it when it is from usps if that is the case. They usually charge 5$. If you are worried about your parents finding out, that is always an option.

I like how the nipples look small when they are nuk 5 adult paci's :P I just find the guard fits my face wrong is all It's uncomfortable for me

Quote Originally Posted by JellybeanBear View Post
    I like how the nipples look small when they are nuk 5 adult paci's :P I just find the guard fits my face wrong is all It's uncomfortable for me
    Yeah it looks tiny to me :P any idea how big the nipple actually is? Ahhh I see, it shoildnt be a problem for me I try not to be picky when it comes to pacis :3

Mine came from baby pants Amazon.com in a padded 9 x 12 padded envelope the paci was in a 3x3 box in envelope it has a private shipping label they are very discrete I had mine shipped USPS in the USA I use the NUK 18m+ the nipple is 1 1/8 long by 3/4 wide The NUK 5 is 1 5/8 long by 1 1/8 wide

- - - Updated - - -

Mine came from baby pants Amazon.com in a padded 9 x 12 padded envelope the paci was in a 3x3 box in envelope it has a private shipping label they are very discrete I had mine shipped USPS in the USA I use the NUK 18m+ the nipple is 1 1/8 long by 3/4 wide The NUK 5 is 1 5/8 long by 1 1/8 wide