Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nappy showing

whiteundies

Default Nappy showing

When you have been out in public what sort of response have you had if your nappy or plastic pants have been visible to others.

No response at all. But I'm not flaunting on the other hand, so I think it depends on your definition of visible. I don't put to much effort into trying to hide the fact that I'm wearing, so sometimes one might see a bit of the bulge, hear a faint crinkly noise or even see a bit of the backing if my t-shirt would accidently ride up (I don't think this ever happened to me so far), but as most of the people are on autopilot 95% of the day, I think no one would notice. And even if, I guess most people would think in terms of incontinence.

Actually, a good friend of mine knows about the diapers and she isn't able to tell if I'm wearing or not

Whenever I go out in my diapers I do my best to cover up well. Even when I'm in an anonymous place I still often feel pretty afraid of confrontation or some bad effect if I were to be found out. So - no - never had anything said because I usually don't have anything to see.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteundies View Post
    When you have been out in public what sort of response have you had if your nappy or plastic pants have been visible to others.
    Positive. Kneeling down to look at an item on a lower shelf in the store when a woman reached for item near me. As she bent down close to me in a low matter of fact voice, said "your diaper is showing". I jumped up mortified, and pulled my shirt down while looking to see if anyone else was nearby. As I turned every shade of red known to man (& maybe invented a few new hues), she stood up smiled & as she lifted her shirt a little exposing the top of her diaper said "it's okay your not the only one". Since then, I've made sure they were covered.

Lozza1979

I was in a clothes store not long ago and whilst waiting in the queue I took my top off which made my t-shirt underneath ride up to my chest.I looked up and noticed a woman looking at me with a surprised look.I looked down and saw that my nappy was visible over the waistband of my jeans all the way around.She never said a word and whether she was staring at my nappy I'm not sure, but it cant have been anything else.I never flaunt my nappies either at home or anywhere else and always keep them as discreet as possible, but sometimes I guess you can slip up.

As I said before, people are all the same. If you make a big deal out of something they get curious and gawk. If you act normal as if it's normal, no one will care.

Quote Originally Posted by Elise View Post
    Positive. Kneeling down to look at an item on a lower shelf in the store when a woman reached for item near me. As she bent down close to me in a low matter of fact voice, said "your diaper is showing". I jumped up mortified, and pulled my shirt down while looking to see if anyone else was nearby. As I turned every shade of red known to man (& maybe invented a few new hues), she stood up smiled & as she lifted her shirt a little exposing the top of her diaper said "it's okay your not the only one". Since then, I've made sure they were covered.
    That's actually a really cute and funny story :3

- - - Updated - - -

I must admit, that I sometimes like to let it show, like, I let the waistband peek a bit above my pants, but don't tuck in my shirt, and knowingly move so that it shows as much as possible... <-<

I've only done it 3 times so far XP But on my general experience, people will say nothing, heck, they'd hardly even notice =P

Today I went and voted in my padding. I did not feel a bit self-conscious. I had some tight jeans and a loose top that came almost to my knees. It was very cool, but I was probably more self conscious about my not wearing a bra. If I bent over it would most likely be an eye full to someone at the wrong angle. I hardly ever wear one any more. No need for Brandon and panties when I could just wear a diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Elise View Post
    Did you invite her to join this site? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Never have been caught wearing one on multiple occasions. Worn to the library, thrift store, school, on various errands and have not once been noticed. I don't think people pay that much attention to it personally. If you're not looking for it, then chances are you're not likely to notice it.

jimmyc69

well i wear in public quite a bit and i know the top of my diaper my diaper shows above my jeans waistband and i purposely dont pull my t shirt down to cover it fully, ive seen people glance but thats all really. also ive worn to my doctors appointments before and theyve noticed it when they have been listening to my chest or such but again nothing is said