Thread: Hello

Default Hello

well after hanging around for a few days reading threads and writing the occasional post i thought i had better introduce myself. so hello!
    I'm from the UK I've been abdl for several years but this is my first time joining a dedicated forum. I currently work in the retail banking sector but I'm also at night school retraining to be a chef, something I've wanted to do for a long long time.
    i guess I'm here to gain a deeper understanding of my abdl self and the wider abdl community
    so yeah...thanks for reading, any questions just ask

Welcome to the Forum. I'm another newbie. One thing that I can say for sure is that you will find a lot out about yourself by interacting with the forum and getting into discussions. We are all different and making the adjustment is not easy.

There is a foodies group that might suit you.

For now, get posting and we can get to know you better.

Welcome to ADISC. It is great to have you. I have a family of eight so I have to learn to cook 5,000 calorie meals. I guess I am so skinny because I haven't quite mastered that yet.

Welcome to the community distracted. The career move sounds interesting and potentially fulfilling, good luck with it

Hello! I've seen you around on the forums.

Welcome to ADISC! I'm Jade, and I'm new here myself.
    your avatar is really cute btw >w>

Cheers DLE I'll definitely give that foodie group a look & thanks Jade I like it too! it did lose a lot of detail when i shrank it to 150pixels tho