Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello, I am currently done with college, but do plan on going back to get another degree, once my college finishes finalizing the program. I am a very laid back person, who just likes to chill and relax. I have been into the idea of wearing diapers for years, but never did anything about it until a year ago. I find that diapers are relaxing, comforting, and enjoyable to wear.
    I also enjoy playing video games, watching anime, reading manga, and staying fit. I love writing stories, such as novels, screenplays, and short stories.
    I found an article pertaining to this site and read it. the article was very supportive, encouraging , and knowledgeable. I hope to talk to similar people that share some similar interests and get support.

Welcome to ADISC Kyle. Your post sounds really fun. I just started relaxing in diapers this month. It is a lot more fun than keeping that part of me locked away in secret for so many years.

I'm another newbie...

Welcome to the Forum. They are a tolerant, understanding, wonderful bunch that have helped me so much already.