Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sex organs

Default Sex organs

Is it true that when you have sex that it's a very rare occurrence that you will get penis captivus. Like extremely rare but the vagina grabs the male organ like a crab claw like how can you do something like that? The thought of losing virginity can be scary if your first time isn't so great *shivering*

That sounds terrible!! I don't know if its possible I have never heard of that before.

IT grabs the penis and it won't let go. You can only pull it out by medical treatment so you would have to call 9-1-1 while your...in it.

It's like no one on this website has ever taken a sex ed course in their life, or has even looked up sex when they were young and curious, I swear.

No that is not true. No the vagina does not kidnap the penis like a crab. There have been reports, but nothing that has ever been confirmed. They are very few and far in between, and if they are real, you will most likely never experience it in your entire life. The only report of it that has been looked into turned out to be a hoax. A journal in the 70's talked about a report of the case from the 40's, but that is as far as that goes.

I read that it does happen sometimes... But it does seem pretty rare. I wouldn't worry about it... If it did happen and you were using a condom perhaps you could, uhh...
    "Slip out"?
    Either way, it would be a very awkward visit to the E.R...

- - - Updated - - -

It could be incorrect though...

Quote Originally Posted by KuroCat View Post
    It's like no one on this website has ever taken a sex ed course in their life, or has even looked up sex when they were young and curious, I swear.

No that is not true. No the vagina does not kidnap the penis like a crab. There have been reports, but nothing that has ever been confirmed. They are very few and far in between, and if they are real, you will most likely never experience it in your entire life. The only report of it that has been looked into turned out to be a hoax. A journal in the 70's talked about a report of the case from the 40's, but that is as far as that goes.
    Shut up. This is the most entertaining thread I've read in months, don't ruin it with logic.

Anyway, yea. It's totally a thing. A friend of mine knows a guy it happened to in college, even.

Penis captivus, that's cute. You should be more worried about being hit by lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by AEsahaettr View Post
    Shut up. This is the most entertaining thread I've read in months, don't ruin it with logic.

Anyway, yea. It's totally a thing. A friend of mine knows a guy it happened to in college, even.
    Can't sleep...Dang dude lol true with the logic mess! And lightning? A penis would be more sensitive than the body itself kinda. I'm more worried about my friend down there getting trapped in a hole rather than watch out for zeus in the sky

Wow! I've had my "thing" in lots of other things.....girls, guys....even the New York Subway, but it's never gotten stuck. It makes me thinK of the movie, Christmas Story, when the kid gets his tongue stuck to the metal poll.

"Stuck! Stuck! STUUUUUCK!!!!!!!