Thread: Buying good nappies in Perth W.A.

Default Buying good nappies in Perth W.A.

Hello!
    I am AB/DL and am new here! but i have found that Ausy does not have the 'good 'brands in the local pharmacys here like M4's or Tena Maxi? I have also found that they mainly keep drynites or Tena adult incontinent pants only & no Abena M4 or Tena slip Maxi's?
    Anyone know Where i can get the best here in Perth?

Quote Originally Posted by Kente View Post
    Hello!
    I am AB/DL and am new here! but i have found that Ausy does not have the 'good 'brands in the local pharmacys here like M4's or Tena Maxi? I have also found that they mainly keep drynites or Tena adult incontinent pants only & no Abena M4 or Tena slip Maxi's?
    Anyone know Where i can get the best here in Perth?
    Hey mate,

have a look in this thread of the Aussie Group: http://www.adisc.org/forum/groups/26...oz-thread.html

In store in Perth is really difficult, better in Adelaide. Your best bet is online via Independence Australia, Bright Skies or the like. Indepence Australia has a warehouse in Perth where you can pick up in person, but you will have to order online or over the phone upfront and have an account with them (I did it a couple of times, works well).

Cheers.