Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ordering Abenas

Default Ordering Abenas

I was thinking of buying a $35 Amazon gift card, putting it on my amazon balance, and buy some Medium Abena Abri-Form X-plus instead of using my credit card and risk getting caught by people in my house... That is going to be my first adult diaper I will wear and Idk if that's a good start into pampered life. I don't wanna buy underwear briefs or that absorbant underwear mess. Is abenas a good Diaper to start off with?

hi addictsnivy!!

um... well obviously my taste won't automatically match yours, but i highly recomend the m4 (xplus, samething). Personally my journey leading up to "premium" diapers (and the m4 is definitely one of them) consisted of a few store-bought packs around town before I decided to spend all that money on nicer online purchases, so if you're asking what diaper to buy:

the M4 is a fantastic diaper that's hard to beat. it's one of the best but also one of the more expensive diapers. if you have never worn an adult diaper before, you could try looking around actual physical stores for diapers: some of them are okay (not the crappy pullup underwear kind) and by starting off with those you'll only appreciate diapers like the abena even more, when one day you feel like spending the extra cash on something really nice. Depends protection with tabs, CVS fitted briefs (http://www.adisc.org/forum/articles/...fs-review.html), and Tena super are great "starter" diapers, with great value considering their price and availability.

if you're asking about the safest way to purchase online without getting caught (i.e. leaving a trail of clues that could expose you i.e. credit card records) i think the amazon card is a good idea, but what i do (and it's kinda similar) is this:
    i buy prepaid visa cards (you can get them at most banks) and use those for my more... private online purchases. they act like a real credit card except theyre totally anonymous. I'd chec kthem out if you're looking for discreetness!!!!!

Starting with the best means there's nowhere left to go after, unless you want prints later on. M4's are awesome, but do clump somewhat (my only complaint)

Quote Originally Posted by timidlythinking View Post
    the M4 is a fantastic diaper that's hard to beat. it's one of the best but also one of the more expensive diapers. if you have never worn an adult diaper before, you could try looking around actual physical stores for diapers: some of them are okay (not the crappy pullup underwear kind) and by starting off with those you'll only appreciate diapers like the abena even more, when one day you feel like spending the extra cash on something really nice. Depends protection with tabs, CVS fitted briefs (http://www.adisc.org/forum/articles/...fs-review.html), and Tena super are great "starter" diapers, with great value considering their price and availability.
    Well what's the difference between M4 and the X-Plus I'm looking at them both on amazon and they look and sound exactly the same. Is one thicker or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Addictsnivy View Post
    Well what's the difference between M4 and the X-Plus I'm looking at them both on amazon and they look and sound exactly the same. Is one thicker or something?
    I think the X-plus is the model, and M4 and L4 are sizes of that model.

I think I'd be suited with M4's ^^ I accidently typed in M4 and a carbine assault rifle popped up haha.

the depends three tab plastic is the best overall diaper i found volume it holds verses price i pay about 75 cents each as for security i use my paypal account!!!! or 5 of them linked to bank accounts or just add money to another with no links!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Addictsnivy View Post
    I was thinking of buying a $35 Amazon gift card, putting it on my amazon balance, and buy some Medium Abena Abri-Form X-plus instead of using my credit card and risk getting caught by people in my house... That is going to be my first adult diaper I will wear and Idk if that's a good start into pampered life. I don't wanna buy underwear briefs or that absorbant underwear mess. Is abenas a good Diaper to start off with?
    YES! Abenas are indeed a great diaper Altho i would like to add that they are thick so if you plan on wearing at home around other people you will want to be careful.
    If something like that is an issue you can order the M3, basically an M4 but a little bit less thick and a bit diffrent of padding on the upper front part making it more discreet under clothes. Also not sure if u know but amazon prime trial can get u one day shipping for 5.99 i usually just use an old visa gift card to sign up for it so i dont have to worry about auto renewal

I will have to look into Prime because my mom works 4am-6pm on certain days 2-3 days a week

Well also another little piece of good to know info is that if you DO order from amazon and they ship it via UPS then all you gotta do is sign up for a ups account on the ups website (free) then sign up for premium trial account (use a visa gift card like i mentioned for the prime) which will allow you to CHOOSE A DELIVERY WINDOW!!!!!! but changing the window will cost 5$ but even if you dont want that it will tell you what the expected delivery window is AND you can choose to require your signature so that only you can receive it.