Thread: The old Sav-On brand Overnight Fitted Briefs

Default The old Sav-On brand Overnight Fitted Briefs

I really liked the old Sav-On brand Overnight Fitted Briefs, but there is no more Sav-on fitted briefs/overnight briefs. I have been wondering if the Equaline Overnight Fitted Briefs are the same as the old Sav-on ones. Does anyone know?

R1 - what can you tell us aboutthe SavOn briefs? I've seen them before, but don't know what their like. Are they plastic? What color? Thx

They are plastic, and white and they work pretty well for a store brand, I used to prefer them over Depend.

when I tried the Equaline brief, which I think was in 2006, or 2007, they were similar to Assurance briefs but not exactly the same. The padding isn't figure 8 shaped, just a straight pad shaped like a rectangular. There is a back and front waistband, and 3 white tapes. The outer plastic is white and VERY crinkly and stiff, way more then depends.

I never tried the SavOn brand, but I'm guessing they're similar. Feel free to ask any questions.