Thread: hey

Default hey

Hey i am new to the scene. I am a bit shy and i don't really know what to say so i will start out saying i am a DL that doesn't wear as much as i would want to but i manage. I like to fish, bowl and that is all i got

Quote Originally Posted by bowlduck View Post
    Hey i am new to the scene. I am a bit shy and i don't really know what to say so i will start out saying i am a DL that doesn't wear as much as i would want to but i manage. I like to fish, bowl and that is all i got
    Hey mate, welcome aboard. I also do a bit fishing and camping and that here in NZ, as well as MTB and a spot of hunting. What sort of sports fish do you guys have in the US, apart from salmon? We have salmon, and rainbow/brown trout, as well as various natives and perch too.

Kiwi.

Bowlduck,

Welcome to the forum! Have a good look around and you will find that we are not all that scary! We are a nice, accepting bunch. I was a bit shy when I signed up recently. That has mostly gone.

I'm also mostly a DL although I also have a bit of a Sissy tendency as well. I do like pretty things!

I use to do a lot of fishing, mainly beach casting, when I was a teenager. Not much opportunity now. Work and home life has take over...

What do you want to get from the forums? We are here to support each other so if you can get over a little of the shyness, I am absolutely sure that we can be help.

DLE.

Welcome! I decided to admit that I was DL about three weeks ago. I am doing a lot better accepting it and talking about it. Now I am trying to accept the fact that I have something in my life that is totally for me. I feel so selfish, but it feels so good.