Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silicone pacifiers

Default Silicone pacifiers

Does anyone have any experience with pacifiers r us? I really want an adult sized silicone pacifier, but want to hear from others who have bought from them. Are they worth the money?

I want a silicone too. Not sure about the money though. Can I just buy a teat and put it on my favourite? My thing is butterflies.

I think you can. I just got graduation money, so cost isn't really an issue. My favorite paci is an 18 month silicone one, but it's a little small for my mouth.

pacifiers r us has great service I have several from them and their service is great. You can send them the shield you want they will assemble it I have the nuk 7 silicone version roughly the same size teat as the five but longer, I think they will send you out just a teat if you want but usually they form it to the paci for you if you sen to it to them. also let them know your diaper size as they ship them in a brown envelop using a diaper as padding.
    Best of luck.

Thank you! I found a shield in their catalog I wanted really bad. I'm thinking about ordering it pretty soon. How long do they usually take to fulfill an order?

If it is in stock they it is usually out the door in less than a week, may take 10-12 business days to get from my experience. Customs are longer. I should know I have I think 7 different ones from them I am just a lot less active on the scene now.

Default Silicone pacifiers

Quote Originally Posted by Xunlaochi7 View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with pacifiers r us? I really want an adult sized silicone pacifier, but want to hear from others who have bought from them. Are they worth the money?
    You can look here:

ADULT BABY SILICONE PACIFIER (Anatomic) | eBay

ADULT BABY SILICONE PACIFIER (CHERRY) | eBay

Quote Originally Posted by Xunlaochi7 View Post
    I've bought from them a few different times. I'm happy with my purchases. They do cost quite a bit of money, but I would say (in my opinion) that they are worth it. I've got one of the silicone nuk 7's and really like it.

Thats an awesome idea! Do they do this with all pacifiers shipped or just custom orders? And what kind of diapers did you recieve?

The one I'm looking at is about $50 before shipping. That's before shipping. I guess if it includes diapers as well, it's a pretty decent deal.