Thread: I dont like my new NUK 5 paci

Default I dont like my new NUK 5 paci

I got my new NUK 5 paci a few weeks ago from babypants I was so excited for my first one and i have to say i cant stand it!!! I am not sure if i am just used to the the NUK 18m ones!!! I have tried it over and over but honestly back to my 60 or so baby binkies and the last time i buy a NUK 5 did i miss something!!!

I also have a Nuk 5 that I don't like. It's a bit too big for my small mouth, and I don't like the angled nipple. Baby pacifiers are fine for me.

No accounting for personal tastes (so to speak). The vast majority of people I have heard from consider it no contest between a NUK 5 and baby pacifiers but some people have small mouths or find them otherwise unsatisfying. I tried to enjoy pacifiers a few times using baby ones and they fell entirely flat. It wasn't until I got larger ones (not NUK 5 to start) that I got to enjoy them. They're pretty simple to use, even a baby can operate them, so if you're not enjoying it, I think those probably just aren't for you. Sorry about that.

It is up to personal taste I have several Nuk5's and others baby sized and adult sized I Like the silicone nuk7 the nip it self is a little smaller than the 5 but the stem is longer so it fits better in my mouth. Again some people have small mouths some people have big ones you just need to try and see what works, I am sorry you ended up not being able to use I know money wasted is no fun.

It is all up to personal opinion or taste. I agree with Trevor, the majority of people prefer NUK 5 pacifiers to baby pacifiers, myself included. Some people however have smaller mouths so baby pacifiers just work fine for them. You just need to find something that works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by EmilyAdella View Post
    It is up to personal taste I have several Nuk5's and others baby sized and adult sized I Like the silicone nuk7 the nip it self is a little smaller than the 5 but the stem is longer so it fits better in my mouth.
    I didn't even know there was a nuk7? I have the nuk5 and it doesn't fit all the way in my mouth. Also find the nip a bit big, so the nuk7 sounds perfect. Where are they available?

Quote Originally Posted by babyboyste View Post
    I didn't even know there was a nuk7? I have the nuk5 and it doesn't fit all the way in my mouth. Also find the nip a bit big, so the nuk7 sounds perfect. Where are they available?
    pacifiers r us exclusive they say they are bit wider than the 7 and only a hair longer but from having one that stem is way longer a good near 6mms longer any way main page shows it, the nip seems smaller to though it may just be the depth. 25% off all Cherry Pops (Latex) for MAY 2014!

I'm the same, I thought the larger nipple would feel way better than my toddler dummy, but I hate angled nipples and the whole 'ventilation' thing, I like to feel the inflated dummy in my mouth. Between the abrasive latex and the ventilated nipple it's like sucking on a flat tire.

If you find that baby ones are too small but adult ones are too but try and find a Nuk 4 they still do them in some places :3 Online places >.<