Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My story

Default My story

Hello, I'm new and just wanted to share my story about how this all started.

I have been into wetting myself from a young age, and did it on purpose as much as I could. Then eventually I had to grow up but still enjoyed the occasional sneaky pants wetting. Then when I was around 8 I had gone to get one of my sisters nappies from my mum, and with even thinking picked one up for myself and hid it in my room. I then continued my day and began to leak in my pants every 10 minutes or so for fun, then I remembered I had a nappy in my room.

I headed up to my room and shut the door, I took my jeans off and lay down. I had grabbed a tub of cream from down stairs so I applied that and strapped my nappy on. I stood up and felt it for a bit and looked in the mirror. I went to pick up my wet jeans and hid them under my bed as I always did (until they dried out). I put on another pair of jeans and headed downstairs. Then my friend asked me to come out and play so I left the house and as soon as I got down the pavement I realised I still had a nappy on, but I figured I would get away with wearing it.

Whilst I was playing on the street with my friends they all said they needed to pee(they just peed in the street), and I noticed how badly I needed to go, but instead of joining them I just waited for them to finish. Whilst my friends peed, I decided to pee in my nappy. It was so warm and comfy and I just continued to wear it, even wetting it twice more.

It began to leak a little on my way back to the house so I thought, whats the point in stopping now, so I stood still and completely soaked it. I got in the house and ran upstairs to hide my wet jeans, the nappy went in the bin.

As I started to get into my teenage years I began to realise that this was not just a bit of fun and it was a fetish. I would buy nappies in secret (usually drynites) and have to hide them. I still enjoy wetting myself "accidents" if I have no nappies, and I love to regress whenever I can (thumb sucking, bottles, cream and powder, bedwetting)

Would love to hear more stories and if you would like to hear more from me let me know!

Welcome Emily! Do you prefer Emily or littleella93? I used to wet when I was in high school. Only once a week on laundry day. I did my own laundry so no one knew. I didn't even think of diapers until I became a father. I've been a member here for over a year now. What are some of your other non-diaper interests?

I prefer Emily I still love a good wetting, although diapers make for an easier clean up and you can be wet all the time I study film, so I spend a lot of my spare time directing and writing my own short films! What about you?

I'm a film watcher and a book reader. Are any of your films on Youtube or anything like that?

Unfortunately they are not, as I have had copyright issues beforehand, although I hope to get something sorted in the next few months currently working on a big project!

Welcome Emily!

I know exactly how you feel. I always wet myself for fun since I was preschool age. I found some training pants in some hand me down donations from another family. I thought I was potty trained until I discovered how warm and soft they were and I started wetting all over again. I never got caught wetting except when I grew out of them and thought putting on several pair of underwear might be just as fun. Mom did not like that.

Hello fascinating lady,

I have been caught a handful of times but have always blown it off as an accident! wetting always comes in handy when nappies are scarce ! Wish I could do it more often

Welcome, littleella93. It is always nice to have someone new here in the forum, and you do seem to be able to tell a tale smoothly.

The Stories forum is not really a "How I got into diapers" forum, though; it is a place for fiction...or, perhaps, what one might call enhanced memoir. We'd love to see what you can do fleshing out a story into something greater than a simple introduction. Looking forward to future contributions,

(Note: I moved the thread here to the Greetings/Introductions Forum because it seemed more appropriate.)
    Last edited by kerry; 17-May-2014 at 23:22.

Hi Emily welcome and i love your story!!! It brings back great memories!!!! sounds alot like me when I was younger.

Hello Keith

Thanks, I know I love reading peoples stories haha

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Kerry, I will have a go, always feel like the story is missing something when its not real though