Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello :)

Red face Hello :)

Hello! I'm Emily

I study film at college, I have never actually met anyone or spoken to anyone who is into this Would be nice to get to know people

I've been into this since I can remember really!

Into nappies, regressing, abdl and wetting.

Would be nice to hear from people

Welcome Emily!

Another Scot I see!

Plenty people on this forum to chat to. Take a foray into the Adult Baby, Sissy and DL categories and you will find many, many kindred spirits.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry Emily, should have also asked if you have any interests outside of AB/DL.

In my case I'm off to indulge in one of them - Cinema... Might have an ice cream while I'm there (If I've not been too naughty and deserve it that is!)

Hello DLE,

Yes I am a scot I'm actually really into film haha! seeing as I study it

Emily (Ella?)

No highbrow stuff tonight - just the new Arnie move with my brother...

Favorite film? Mine is a toss up between Citizen Kane and Devdas - Do like my Bollywood on occasion.

How about you?

PS - Heading out now or I'll be late. Ill post later.

Hi and welcome, Emily. I hope you have a great time here.

Ella is just my e-mail because Emily was taken Favorite film has to be Amour by Michael Haneke or the life of David Gale, I find it far to hard to pick! Have fun!

Hello Adrian! I'm sure I will!

Good evening with my Brother, on the other hand, don't bother with the film (needless to say).

As to your favorite films, I confess that I have not seen either, I'll add the to the list for a wet, rainy evening seeing as we get plenty of those.

Hey Emily ! Pleasure to meet a fellow UK fur sorta :P I mean I know your way up there in Scotland and I'm all the way down here on the North but still it's a pleasure to meet you!! Xx

DLE, aw well you better get watching get padded at the same time

Matty, I know feels good to know i'm not the only one

When we can message you should totally drop me a message and say hi!! I'm always on my phone so shouldn't be hard to reach me at times xx