Thread: Hi there!

Default Hi there!

Hello! I'm Jade, and I'm a diaper lover from the USA.

I'm 18 years old as of last month, and will be graduating from high school in just a few days. I recently started working my first job as a food vendor at fairs, carnivals, concerts, etc. (A carny, basically.)

I have a wide range of hobbies and interests, including but not limited to hockey, video games, parkour, creative writing, research of both historic and current world events. I'm actually working on writing a novel currently which I plan to have published and eventually develop into a series.

I'm pansexual and identify as gender-neutral/gender-fluid. I'm anatomically male, but I have a very wide personality range encompassing many feminine traits, which I see no point in suppressing just because society says I should. The way I see it, we all have masculine and feminine traits and nobody has any right to tell someone to suppress a part of themselves just because of their physical parts.

As for pronouns, I'm not that picky about it; you can use male pronouns to refer to me, or neutral pronouns. I'm fine with either, so use whichever you prefer. I won't get offended if you say "he" instead of "they" or "xi".

Anyway, I'm happy to be here at ADISC! I'll be happy to answer any questions anyone has about me so that we can get to know each other better!

Quote Originally Posted by JadeDL View Post
    I'm pansexual and identify as gender-neutral/gender-fluid. I'm anatomically male, but I have a very wide personality range encompassing many feminine traits, which I see no point in suppressing just because society says I should. The way I see it, we all have masculine and feminine traits and nobody has any right to tell someone to suppress a part of themselves just because of their physical parts.
    Welcome indeed!

Wow, I wish that I had your upbeat attitude when I was 18! Mind you, society was very different than and we did not have the internet...

Anyway, welcome. You'll fit right in round here.

DLE.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeDL View Post
    Hello! I'm Jade, and I'm a diaper lover from the USA.

I'm 18 years old as of last month, and will be graduating from high school in just a few days. I recently started working my first job as a food vendor at fairs, carnivals, concerts, etc. (A carny, basically.)

I have a wide range of hobbies and interests, including but not limited to hockey, video games, parkour, creative writing, research of both historic and current world events. I'm actually working on writing a novel currently which I plan to have published and eventually develop into a series.

As for pronouns, I'm not that picky about it; you can use male pronouns to refer to me, or neutral pronouns. I'm fine with either, so use whichever you prefer. I won't get offended if you say "he" instead of "they" or "xi".

Anyway, I'm happy to be here at ADISC! I'll be happy to answer any questions anyone has about me so that we can get to know each other better!
    If I may...JadeDL...

A warm Welcome to ADISC...!!

Minus what seems a few hundred years in age difference... you and I do share some commonalities in principal and practice...

I even made 'Elephant-ears' at the fairs...

You appear to be a great addition to ADISC... and I rather hope you'll find a second, if not first family here too!

Looking forward to seeing you around!

-Marka

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    I even made 'Elephant-ears' at the fairs...
    Actually, that's exactly what I do as well! Elephant ears and funnel cakes. :3