Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8:35am...... :(

Default 8:35am...... :(

I hate mornings so much because of that feeling of flushness in your body. *sigh* I'm just glad it's a saturday morning but any morning is horrible to me.

Mornings are often the worst when you know you haven't had a good night sleep the night prior. As a uni student, I often have to wake up early to get in to my lectures, but as an adult I'm not used to heading to bed early. So, I end up getting less than a decent sleep and feel terrible when I try to pull myself out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagged View Post
    Mornings are often the worst when you know you haven't had a good night sleep the night prior. As a uni student, I often have to wake up early to get in to my lectures, but as an adult I'm not used to heading to bed early. So, I end up getting less than a decent sleep and feel terrible when I try to pull myself out of bed.
    Dude, dude I have the same exact reasons. Except I goof off on the weekends and I didn't fall asleep till 'round 2 haha. It is always a bad feeling especially when you got to do something important you just end up falling back to sleep. Argh!

I always find that if I'm feeling a bit shit when I get up then a short jog/brisk walk around the block before a hot shower and breakfast really does wonders.
    On another note, 600th post! :P

8AM class? Went to bed at 3?

My solution: coffee coffee coffee coffee!!!

I swear if it weren't for caffeine my GPA would probably be a 1.0... *facepalm*

I do however go for an early morning swim sometimes to wake myself up. My school has a pretty nice pool that usually isn't too crowded at 5AM.

Ugh, I know the feeling! I've had lifelong trouble falling asleep, and every couple of weeks I'll have a random insomnia attack and be up til 3 or 4am. Then it's up at 7 for work. Those are the days where I drink roughly my weight in coffee lol. (And to rudely answer the question directed at Dan09: lots of cream and sugar! If I don't make my own I usually go to Tim Horton's).

Quote Originally Posted by BoundCoder View Post
    Mornings should be illegal
    One day they will be ^^

It's a pain to get up, but then you get the rest of the day to yourself once class/work is over. Most of the time, I can't do anything fun around the house after a closing shift because everyone's asleep.