Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bunching

Default Bunching

Still being new to being an active DL (I have had other interests for much longer), I started out with the Depends pull up. Not bad but a little leaky and not great absorbency rate. So, I have moved over to the Molicare Super Plus but, the first night was quite heavy and the absorbent layer moved around and bunched up.

I have to say that I actually preferred the feel of the Depends especially as I find the lack of elastic in the Molicare makes it hard to get a good fit.

So, can anyone suggest how I get a better experience from the Molicare or, a diaper that might feel more like the Depends but with the great absorbency of the Molicare.

Thanks,

DLE.

I may be wrong, but I think that diapers that bunch up tend to have higher amounts of pulp vs. SAP.

Any pulp heavy diaper will eventually clump up over time, whereas I've found SAP diapers (like bambino, or the new Dry 24/7) almost never bunch.

Any idea where I can get the Bambino's or Dry 24/7 in the UK?

Thanks,

DLE.

A good equivalent of Dry24/7 would be the Comficare in Europe. Honestly, both are quite similar if my memory serves me right.

I never bought Bambinos, so I can't help you on this :/

If you are in the UK you should be able to get Tena Slip Plus easily. Great, fit, performance, absorbency, and they don't clump up like Molicare.

Koda42,

Thanks for this. I now have some comficare on the way. I'll update once I have tried them out

DLE

Default Bunching

I believe Cuddlz brand are about the same as bambino in the US.

EDIT - Whoops! Just saw you already have some on the way.

Moly are pretty high pulp, which for a thick diaper is actually a bit uncommon. Can you get Abena Xplus?

Bambinod, yes I can get the Abena. I can also get the Lille Supreme Fit.

I'll see what the conficare are like first.

Comficare have arrived.

First impression is that they are nice. Even more bulky than the Molicare. Did not think that was possible. Nice plain white, plastic backed outer.

Looks like I know what I am up to later...

DLE