Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Messing diapers in front of others

Default Messing diapers in front of others

So who's ever pooped there diaper in front of there girlfriend/mistress/nanny ect? Is it as humiliating as can be imagined? What's there reaction and is it worth trying?

NO I did not poop, but I did wet my diaper in front of the person that diaper disciplined me when I was 3-4ish. It was more of an "in your face bitch" moment.

Generally speaking talking to your play partner about anything you want to do before actually doing it will be better for both parties. This way you will know if it is ok with them and you will both get the results you want. As for the act of messing infront of them it can most certainly be a humiliating situation if you want it to be. Reactions from yourself and that of others will obviously vary greatly from person to person so... If you want it to be humiliating than that's great, but for myself personally I wouldn't find it humiliating at all.

I'm not into 'pooping' or any of that 'humiliation' stuff, but being able to wet in someone's presence would be really cool.
    As egor aptly mentioned, it would most certainly be an "in your face, bitch" moment.
    Tooooo cool!

I'm not into humiliation, and unfortunately I don't really have a caretaker, but I did mess my diaper once in front of my 'sister' when we were playing together. It made me feel really little and a bit naughty. :P Too bad I had to change myself though.

I have messed in front of people, but not recently. Once I messed while my boyfriend was present, but he didn't want to watch me, which is part of the fantasy for me of being watched while I go.

I don't have anyone that would know that I am messing my diaper unfortunately. But I have meshed in public a number of times. Always discreetly and never anywhere that I plan to linger around. Don't want to offend anyone else with an odor. But it certainly does tickle my "naughty" button to know that I just loaded up the seat of my pants and no one else really even has a clue as I walk away. :-)

In the past I have worn diapers (cloth with plastic pants) in public and have messed them on several occasions. People noticing that I was diapered was rather common as my diapers left a rather noticeable bulge under my jeans. I would often hear comments that people made to each other after noticing the outline of my diapers under my jeans. There were giggles, laughter, comments as to why I was wearing, and even those that questioned as to whether I was wet or messy too. I even experienced on several occasions women who expressed the desire to get to know me, but I never followed up on it (I'm married and faithful). I would imagine that for the most part I experienced humiliation when someone would notice, but over time I became used to that and no longer felt the strong sense of humiliation that I desired. I suppose if there was one event that I recall that stands out in my mind it would be the time I was walking in the common section of a mall while diapered when the need to go yukee-poo came upon me. It was getting near the time that I would need to leave the mall and return home so I decided to just allow things to go as needed. I didn't offer any resistance as I felt my body begin to push my yukee-poo from my rectum. The yukee-poo was very firm and wasn't pushed into my diaper very quickly at first, but it did reach the point rather quickly where there was no stopping the process of messing my diapers. As I continued to walk in the mall a group of female shoppers exited a store and began walking immediately behind me. My diapers were already quite wet and I had no doubt that there was the visible outline of my sagging diapers visible beneath my jeans from the rear. I heard the giggles as one of them recognized the diaper outline and brought it to the attention of her friends. They laughed and giggled and discussed my need for diapers and also picked up their pace as to close the distance between them and me in order to get a closer view of me. Now I was really starting to feel real humiliation and also fear as they closed the gap between them and myself. As I continued walking I felt the pressure inside me increase and my bowels forcing my yukee-poo even with more force into my diaper. It was beyond any and all possibilities to prevent it from filling my diaper. There was no recalling my poo and any effort to do so only helped to force into my diaper what needed to be expelled from my bowels. I felt my diaper offer resistance but to no avail as my body continued to push my yukee-poo into my diaper. I could tell just by the feel that most certainly what was occurring in my diaper had to be making itself visible to the women walking behind me. As my bowels finished forcibly expelling (beyond my control) the remaining yukee-poo into my diaper, I heard one of the women began laughing and then exclaiming to the other women..."LOOK"; I think that man just crapped his pants. Very quickly the other women started laughing and giggling as they looked and agreed with the first woman. At this point it was beyond humiliation and had reached absolute fear. I really enjoyed the humiliation aspect of it but was fearful of where it might go before I could exit the mall. What amazed me was that there was never any effort by the women to humiliate me directly or shame me. In fact I believe that most women are curious about why a man would be wearing diapers. I've even had a few occasions that if I had acted on it I believe I would have had the opportunity to meet a few women who might have been interested in getting to know me and more about my diapers. I'm certain of that.

In the past I have worn diapers (cloth with plastic pants) in public and have messed them on several occasions. People noticing that I was diapered was rather common as my diapers left a rather noticeable bulge under my jeans. I would often hear comments that people made to each other after noticing the outline of my diapers under my jeans. There were giggles, laughter, comments as to why I was wearing, and even those that questioned as to whether I was wet or messy too. I even experienced on several occasions women who expressed the desire to get to know me, but I never followed up on it (I'm married and faithful). I would imagine that for the most part I experienced humiliation when someone would notice, but over time I became used to that and no longer felt the strong sense of humiliation that I desired. I suppose if there was one event that I recall that stands out in my mind it would be the time I was walking in the common section of a mall while diapered when the need to go yukee-poo came upon me. It was getting near the time that I would need to leave the mall and return home so I decided to just allow things to go as needed. I didn't offer any resistance as I felt my body begin to push my yukee-poo from my rectum. The yukee-poo was very firm and wasn't pushed into my diaper very quickly at first, but it did reach the point rather quickly where there was no stopping the process of messing my diapers. As I continued to walk in the mall a group of female shoppers exited a store and began walking immediately behind me. My diapers were already quite wet and I had no doubt that there was the visible outline of my sagging diapers visible beneath my jeans from the rear. I heard the giggles as one of them recognized the diaper outline and brought it to the attention of her friends. They laughed and giggled and discussed my need for diapers and also picked up their pace as to close the distance between them and me in order to get a closer view of me. Now I was really starting to feel real humiliation and also fear as they closed the gap between them and myself. As I continued walking I felt the pressure inside me increase and my bowels forcing my yukee-poo even with more force into my diaper. It was beyond any and all possibilities to prevent it from filling my diaper. There was no recalling my poo and any effort to do so only helped to force into my diaper what needed to be expelled from my bowels. I felt my diaper offer resistance but to no avail as my body continued to push my yukee-poo into my diaper. I could tell just by the feel that most certainly what was occurring in my diaper had to be making itself visible to the women walking behind me. As my bowels finished forcibly expelling (beyond my control) the remaining yukee-poo into my diaper, I heard one of the women began laughing and then exclaiming to the other women..."LOOK"; I think that man just crapped his pants. Very quickly the other women started laughing and giggling as they looked and agreed with the first woman. At this point it was beyond humiliation and had reached absolute fear. I really enjoyed the humiliation aspect of it but was fearful of where it might go before I could exit the mall. What amazed me was that there was never any effort by the women to humiliate me directly or shame me. In fact I believe that most women are curious about why a man would be wearing diapers. I've even had a few occasions that if I had acted on it I believe I would have had the opportunity to meet a few women who might have been interested in getting to know me and more about my diapers. I'm certain of that.
    I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend you, but I call storytelling

Never in front of someone I knew, but I messed at a store one time. I was wearing a cheap store brand diaper and realized I was starting to stink. Clerk have me a weird look...maybe I was just preoccupied with being padded and messy.