Thread: Dry24/7 + Fabine + Bellissimo

Question Dry24/7 + Fabine + Bellissimo

I always read on forums people comparing Dry24/7 vs Fabine vs Bellisimo for thickness and absorbency. Instead of comparing them has anyone tried combining them? I will finally have a chance next weekend to finally try this craziness out. Ive been wanting to try and create this crazy thick diaper and was wondering if anyone had any tips on doubling up 3 super absorbent diapers? Should i go with the stuffing route (open back of diaper stuff one into another)? or cutting slits? Also any recommendation on what kind of slits would be most efficient? i read about poking holes, 1 inch lines and even "v" shape cuts. Please let me know what you would do if you had this awesome chance, so i can get some ideas~ thank you in advance

1 x medium ConfiDry 24/7
    1 x medium Fabine
    1 x Large Bellisimo (or medium)

and yes i plan on staying in it till it leaks

also if you are going to say im "wasting diapers" let me just say i wear for pleasure so i don't go through diapers that fast to begin with. so as long as this is very pleasurable then it's not a waste to me XD

Tiburon

You're wasting diapers.

Why don't you check out my post about stuffing.
    https://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-t...ml#post1184348

Quote Originally Posted by Luscious07 View Post
    I always read on forums people comparing Dry24/7 vs Fabine vs Bellisimo for thickness and absorbency. Instead of comparing them has anyone tried combining them? I will finally have a chance next weekend to finally try this craziness out. Ive been wanting to try and create this crazy thick diaper and was wondering if anyone had any tips on doubling up 3 super absorbent diapers? Should i go with the stuffing route (open back of diaper stuff one into another)? or cutting slits? Also any recommendation on what kind of slits would be most efficient? i read about poking holes, 1 inch lines and even "v" shape cuts. Please let me know what you would do if you had this awesome chance, so i can get some ideas~ thank you in advance

1 x medium ConfiDry 24/7
    1 x medium Fabine
    1 x Large Bellisimo (or medium)

and yes i plan on staying in it till it leaks

also if you are going to say im "wasting diapers" let me just say i wear for pleasure so i don't go through diapers that fast to begin with. so as long as this is very pleasurable then it's not a waste to me XD

As for putting on the diapers so it will all fit, I would put on the Fabine first then the 24/7, and lastly the large bambino.

Default Dry24/7 + Fabine + Bellissimo

Of all those, the inner backsheet of a bambino is by far the most comfortable/softess, so I'd try and keep that as the first one to go on.

I'm not really familiar with stuffing all that much either, but it seems like the 24/7 with their sturdier plastic backing and stiffer padding might be good as an 'outer' diaper.

I would do the cutting slights route if you *really* want to cut them open. However if I was forced to wear all 3 at one time I would just add 2 more for bulk and tape them on carefully. You could easily readjust the bellisimo since the tapes dont rip the front. I have no experience with the other 2 brands.