Thread: Hi

Default Hi

I'm from SoCal. I'm engaged. And I have a wetting problem...yeah. Something like that. Anyway excited to contribute here.

Quote Originally Posted by sfv999 View Post
    I'm from SoCal. I'm engaged. And I have a wetting problem...yeah. Something like that. Anyway excited to contribute here.
    Hi sfv999! You have come to the right place. There are many members here with wetting problems. We are all here to help each other out, so please feel free to ask any questions or join in on any threads you happen to like (I see you already started one )

In your profile your interests include film. Are you in the movie industry at all?

Hi SFV,

Welcome to ADISC. I an engaged too. I wet but it is not much of a problem. It may be an issue after I get married in two weeks. We are really excited, but I have no clue how to share something that private in a relationship with a non ABDL and make it work. I was never out to share anything, but I do not like hiding it either.

Welcome sfv FYI your not the only one with a wetting problem!!!!!!!!!! and congrats on you engagement!!