Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Adult pullups

  1. #1

    Default Adult pullups

    Hi guys!

    i haven't been on here for a while but recently i have been more curious in trying a pullup style diaper. Now i should preface this post by saying i am not looking for something leak proof, i am not looking for absorbancy, i am not looking for the best pullup... what i am looking for however is a pullup style diaper with padding that does all the way up the front and the rear. I have tried the depend real fit diaper, and they are great in that they look somewhat like a regular pullup (goodnites) and the padding comes all the way up the front but the passing in the back doesn't come out from between my legs. i have been looking around and i cant seem to see what pull up style adult diapers have this. I heard a rumorr that the tena mens pullups (tenas version of the real fit) has padding up the rear. So my queston to you is, have you seen or tryed a pullup that had padding up the rear and up the front? and is not obscenely frilly and girly? Thanks!!!

  2. #2

    Default

    I tried the female Tena brief and I loved them. They have great absorbancy and great leak guards. They also have great odor control.
    F.L.

  3. #3

    Default

    Tena men's underwear pullups work great for me. I have even worn them at night and not had any leaks.

  4. #4

    Default

    I have been using Tena Flex as a pull-up. I found that they are easier to put on when pre-assembled and worn like a pull-up. This also means that it is a pull-up with full padding front to rear, in the wings, and has leak guards. Very effective, comfortable, flexible, and absorbent. I have been enjoying them immensely.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by chuck View Post
    Tena men's underwear pullups work great for me. I have even worn them at night and not had any leaks.
    Sounds cool, but how is the padding on them? is it complete front to back? or does it just do front padding then no go completely up the read side?

    thanks!!!

  6. #6

    Default

    They do have a small amount of padding in the rear, but it holds nothing. All the major padding ends mid crotch.

    In my opinion these aren't good. I've tried them and believe that Goodnites holds more. The crotch is really narrow (almost thong like), and it's pretty stiff. They don't cover my package very well, and my package isn't very big. You can't flood these, and have to control your flow very slow. It seems to me that they have put the padding from male pads in these underwear. If this pad is at capacity, none of the other padding will be any use. It's really thin beyond that pad.
    I'd advise to pass on Tena Mens underwear. I bought these a few years ago and have yet to go through them all. If they have changed since then, I'm not sure, and won't be willing to waste my money on these again.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    They do have a small amount of padding in the rear, but it holds nothing. All the major padding ends mid crotch.

    In my opinion these aren't good. I've tried them and believe that Goodnites holds more. The crotch is really narrow (almost thong like), and it's pretty stiff. They don't cover my package very well, and my package isn't very big. You can't flood these, and have to control your flow very slow. It seems to me that they have put the padding from male pads in these underwear. If this pad is at capacity, none of the other padding will be any use. It's really thin beyond that pad.
    I'd advise to pass on Tena Mens underwear. I bought these a few years ago and have yet to go through them all. If they have changed since then, I'm not sure, and won't be willing to waste my money on these again.
    are there any you might recommend?

  8. #8

    Default

    Most pull-ups don't compare to real diapers, but the Abena are pretty good as well as the Tranquility ATN pull ups. They are better than the Tena, but they aren't as effective as diapers. Tranquility are cheaper, just as their diapers, are a good midrange pullup.

    If I were you, I would order samples from XP Medical before making a bigger commitment.

    Just to add, all pull-ups look like granny panties, except the Depend's real fit line. They are ok but they lack in capacity.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Most pull-ups don't compare to real diapers, but the Abena are pretty good as well as the Tranquility ATN pull ups. They are better than the Tena, but they aren't as effective as diapers. Tranquility are cheaper, just as their diapers, are a good midrange pullup.

    If I were you, I would order samples from XP Medical before making a bigger commitment.
    Well what i am looking for is more of a goodnites looking pullupbut adult sized. do any of the ones you mentioned look like that? or close too it? my main thing is Padding all the way up the front and the back and non girly looking less of the how much does it hold/ leak type a thing lol.
    thanks for the help m8

  10. #10

    Default

    You won't find any pull-ups with front to back like a diaper, they are meant for moderate incontinence.

    Since these companies try to make 3 sizes to fit 90% of the population, they will fit loose and look like granny panties. The Depend real fit line is the closest to Goodnites, they don't look like granny panties as much, but they don't hold very much and have a smaller padding area. Depending on your size you might get a higher rise of padding.

    No protective underwear had winged padding like diapers, nor go up very high. They are all made pretty much the same way. Although Abena makes a special line of protective underwear that goes up higher. It's more expensive of course. I think they are called Abena Flex Special or something similar I'll look them up. I've seen a video of them on YouTube and will post it if I find it.

    Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_mzp176peQ

Similar Threads

  1. MLP pullups
    By MillenniumF in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18-Jan-2014, 01:01
  2. pullups/pants
    By betabike in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-Mar-2013, 14:56
  3. pullups
    By kryxel in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 15-Feb-2013, 12:36
  4. Teen/Adult Pullups???
    By saxboy in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24-Jan-2010, 23:11
  5. pullups
    By schoolboy21 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 28-Jan-2009, 20:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.