Thread: Introducing myself

Default Introducing myself

Hello everyone,

I guess it is time to finally introduce myself.

I am tall, slim, blue eyes, dark hair. I am well educated and am co-owner of a small company. I like good food, cooking, fly fishing, hiking, reading and being by, on, in or under water.

I feel and when possible act like a 3 year old toddler. For me that is a safe place to hide and recover from the adult problems and stress. I love to play with my LEGO, Playmobil and other toys, being put to bed, and generally being cared for. I like being treated as an even younger age by bottle feeding , swaddling and such, although I might throw a little tantrum, claiming that i am not a baby.

I was in an AB relationship for over 9 years, and pretty much lived it full time but unfortunately my Mommy got sick and I had to take care of her instead until she passed away early this year. We had a complete nursery which is now in storage but I hope to set it up again somewhere soon.

I hope to make some friends here, both AB baby boys and girls and care takers, to talk and possibly meet and play together.

I speak Dutch (Nederlands), English , German (Deutsch), some French (Franšais) and a little Spanish (Espagnol) and I'll travel the world, and am even looking into moving to another country, so don't hesitate if you are not nearby.
    Last edited by Albertje; 15-May-2014 at 15:27.

Welcome! Thank you for that introduction. Sorry about your mommy.