Thread: Purchase websites

Default Purchase websites

What other websites can you purchase diapers like And is a legitimate secure website unlike spam sites. I would like to know in the future (If i'm in the wrong forum I'm sorry I'm new to this community)

the easiest and cheapest are ebay and amazon!! but the list is endess when i am buying

If you live in Great Britain, yiou can get them for free from the , NHS Continence service.
    I am 69 years old now and have never purchase my own pads or pants, unless I want some thing special, for a long journey or something, I usually use for all my other needs they sell terry nappies and terry nappy pull ups, or pvc4u is another good site, I was let down on a few occassions by E-Bay one outlet sent me the wrong items, and had taken the money from my Pay Pal account, but I received my money back from Pay Pal, plus the arsehole put a Trojan onto my PC, so it cost me nearly 66 pounds to get rid of it, good luck.

I live in the United States, N.C. I rather order online, Wedsite had more options and better brands than in-stores

try ab They are out of california I buy at least once a month there!! Fast and discrete shipping