Thread: My modified Hello Kitty bibs

Default My modified Hello Kitty bibs

Hi all,
    So I bought these a few days ago at Walmart, and obviously the opening for the neck would never have fit an adult. So I modded them, and now they will fit any regular adult. What do you think?

That idea is very smart! I've been thinking of ways to fix up a bib for an adult, because I'm simply not impressed by the giant adult sized ones that I've seen on the market. Plus, I love Hello Kitty so I approve of your design choice.(; Very well done, and thanks for the idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbones View Post
    That idea is very smart! I've been thinking of ways to fix up a bib for an adult, because I'm simply not impressed by the giant adult sized ones that I've seen on the market. Plus, I love Hello Kitty so I approve of your design choice.(; Very well done, and thanks for the idea!
    Yes, every adult bib I have seen has been pretty lame. This is a good idea though, and seems pretty simple.

It is a relatively simple process and takes about 15 minutes to do each one as long as you have the right equipment. Ribbon, matching colored thread, heat adhesive tape, an iron, and some scissors.