Thread: Diaper rash when wearing underwear

Default Diaper rash when wearing underwear

I've ran into this a few times. When I wear diapers, no rash happens but when I wear underwear too much, it starts to develop. I don't know if it is because I use diaper cream too much or what. I sweat a lot and I guess that could be part of it. Once I go back to diapers and cream for a day or two, it goes away. I just find it funny that I need diapers to do away with diaper rash.

Yes,

My ex. And her son would break out from all but the hypo allergenic laundry soaps...

Unless you have mohair underwear!

Its mostly an issue when its hot out. I've always had issues off and on for a while. Winter, never seem to have a problem. I tend to sweat more than most people, people always look at my crazily at how much I sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyd View Post
    Its mostly an issue when its hot out. I've always had issues off and on for a while. Winter, never seem to have a problem. I tend to sweat more than most people, people always look at my crazily at how much I sweat.
    Hyperhidrosis is something that you should mention to you doctor.

I have had the same thing and both answers where mentioned!! laundry soap some types for me causes it, as well as sweating I work outside in the heat and get rash from sweating when my underware rubs as i work

I've had problems with some laundry detergents. We use All and it doesn't seem to bother me. I do have allergies.

Like what every body else is saying is that certain laundry detergents and fabric softeners and even dryer sheets does cause you to have allergic reactions down there. It is a sensitive place. I had that happen to me a few times and it is not fun at all. Try some different detergents especially ones that don't suds up. As for Fabric softeners I would have your undies in a separate wash load.