Thread: Other sites

Default Other sites

Hi all. Quick question. Which other ab/dl websites are good or not good? Want to explore

Quote Originally Posted by Marting View Post
    Hi all. Quick question. Which other ab/dl websites are good or not good? Want to explore

Well Marting... I guess in part, it would depend on what you determine good to be...or good for what specifically...

I am a loyal patron of this very place... I've had a recent look at BitterGrey's website Understanding Infantilism it's chock full of information, and some personal accounting...

Perhaps my discretion may be too conservative for you... however, I still suffer a bit of shell-shock from some of the earlier sites... and I don't know what else is actually available now...

So, the short answer to your quick questions is... I don't know, and what do you consider good, or not good?

Thank you,
    -Marka

Correct me if I'm wrong, please, but I think Moo has a policy discouraging links to other forums, or meet up sites, especially if they don't have rules about profile pix or post content like ours. Understanding.infantilism.com as mentioned before is a good launching site. It is how I first discovered ADISC.

Fetlife is a general kinks site who have ABDLs and age players. The ads are graphic and so are some of the prof pix, though.

Bedwettingabdl is Stanley Thornton's. Smaller site though.

I've lurked here on Adisc for years because I like how it's not sexually/pictures/hookup driven like some sites or forums seem to be. As i mentioned on my intro, I joined because I had been working on a story I wanted to share which is true. But in addition, in what I've read on adisc from afar, it seems to quite balanced and 'healthy' in its approach to ABDL and life. Some creative google searches using associated terms can yield a plethora of ABDL sites and forums. Adisc is the most solid and consistent offering I've found.

Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, please, but I think Moo has a policy discouraging links to other forums, or meet up sites, especially if they don't have rules about profile pix or post content like ours. Understanding.infantilism.com as mentioned before is a good launching site. It is how I first discovered ADISC. "..."
    HokieABDL,

I tried to find specifically what I could quote from the rules... but it's eluding me right now...
    Basically, as I understand it... is yes, if a site provides material not acceptable on ADISC, then do not provide a link to it!

Thank you,
    -Marka

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by storywriter View Post
    "..."..." what I've read on adisc from afar, it seems to quite balanced and 'healthy' in its approach to ABDL and life. "..." Adisc is the most solid and consistent offering I've found.
    I couldn't agree more, storywriter! And Welcome!
    -Marka