Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I kind of hate underwear

Default I kind of hate underwear

So yeah I hate underwear... Mostly for intimate reasons whenever me and my girlfriend get intimate she sometimes notices I am wearing (Which I admit I do ALOT) and asks me if we can just have REGULAR SEX.... For some reason I get instantly turned off and pissed. I know she dosn't mean to hurt me she even says can we have sex in just underwear but sex in diapers just seems so right and when we do have sex with me wearing diapers I feel I perform so much better and it's so much more satisfying. With my feelings aside

How can I have sex in underwear and be ok without having to wear diapers while being intimate because they are a turn on for me?

I feel selfish and stupid each time I get mad

Has anyone else had this issue? help please!?

That is something you need to work though with her. If it is a mental block for you then sex counseling may be in order to get you on the right track. Personally I find having sex with any clothes on is not what I like. I like us both to be naked as the day you were born.

Quote Originally Posted by BearTale View Post
    So yeah I hate underwear... Mostly for intimate reasons whenever me and my girlfriend get intimate she sometimes notices I am wearing (Which I admit I do ALOT) and asks me if we can just have REGULAR SEX.... For some reason I get instantly turned off and pissed. I know she dosn't mean to hurt me she even says can we have sex in just underwear but sex in diapers just seems so right and when we do have sex with me wearing diapers I feel I perform so much better and it's so much more satisfying. With my feelings aside

How can I have sex in underwear and be ok without having to wear diapers while being intimate because they are a turn on for me?

You know, I somewhat deal with this to a very small extent. For me, my wife is not alright with diapers in almost anyway. I can wear but it has to be discreetly. So first off, be thankful she does have sex with you while wearing diapers. For me, it actually comes down to bondage, I want to tie my wife up because it is one thing she is somewhat fine with. When I suggest it to her, I get the same response, can't we have regular sex? I sometimes get irritated or pissed because it seems like that is all she wants but here is the trick that I learned. And guys and girls, listen to this:

IF YOU WANT AMAZING SEX, FOCUS ON YOUR PARTNER'S SATISFACTION!!!!!

If you make them happy then they will be more willing to make you happy. Its not saying it will always be this way but if you can try focusing on making her happy, hopefully she will return the favor and do something for you to make you happy and let you wear a diaper every other time or something. Relationships are a giving action and there will always be compromise in a successful relationship so discuss it with her sometime and try and figure out a compromise that pleases both of you.

I'm going to go with good, because you should.

Look, you're into diapers. She isn't. That's a fundamental difference between you and her and if you want a relationship to work, you're going to need to compromise. You didn't explicitly say it but I get the distinct impression that sex pretty much always involves you being in diapers. I get that you like it better in diapers- I would too. But where's you respect for the fact that she doesn't like it? Sex is about her needs too.

Also, I feel weird saying this, but why are your sex choices limited to wearing diapers or wearing underwear? Why not just wear nothing? If you don't like sex in underwear then don't wear any.

well i had sex nude for 7 years after being married she became aware of my diaper fetish late in our marriage and not only could not accept it but left our marriage!! we all enjoy different things its just a matter of finding someone like ourselves to enjoy the things we do!!! thats why I am on this site to learn from others and give if i can!!! its not selfish to have sex wearing diapers with someone who enjoys it but it is to someone who does not!!!

I suspect that most spouses who are not into diapers, are going to want to have sex without diapers. Thus one needs to negotiate and compromise, just as AEsahaettr said. If worse comes to worse, then you may have to separate diapers from mutual sex. That's often how it goes.

how do you have sex in clothes? much less...IN DIAPERS? We've tried sex in diapers and its impossible without completely destroying the diaper (to the point of it ripping off) in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by askmelater47 View Post
    how do you have sex in clothes? much less...IN DIAPERS?
    Are you male or female? What about your partner?

I can think of a lot of reasons to hate underwear and sex is not one of them. I try to wear as little as possible during that time. Got to keep a blankie handy to grab with six kids in the house though.
    F.L.

Alright I am going to suggest you talk to a sex therapist as there's very little professional help here on this thread. Just one thing you should know your not being selfish or stupid just for having these feelings for them. Just take it easy on yourself and you will do fine with your girlfriend when you go see the sex therapist. No one on here by any means should be considered a professional at dealing with these things so I would suggest therapy and that should help more then any advice from anyone on this site actually.