Thread: New Guy

Default New Guy

Hello everyone, I am yet another new guy. So I'll give a bit of information and back story about myself.

I am a 24 year old male with a wife and family. I have been a diaper lover as long as I can remember. I have a few ab fascinations but not much. I have only told my wife and a couple girlfriends I had after high school so this is basically the first time I have told anyone, and its definitely the first time I can just explain away without the worry of "judgement," so this is going to be a bit of a book so I apologize to everyone not in for a bit of a read. So here goes my diapered life story:

As far back as I remember I had an attraction for diapers. I remember putting on pull ups after I was potty trained because I wanted to. I didn't know why but I wanted to. Then in junior high and high school, I would get sick or play hooky and after everyone in the house left, I would call the local pharmacy, tell them I needed some adult diapers and I would tape a $10 bill to the door and have them drop them off. I remember my heart racing as I would watch the car pull up and drop my diapers(Depends, later I found out these sucked) off at the door. I did this multiple times even though the first time I got caught by my mom. She happened to go to the same pharmacy I had them delivered from and the pharmacist told my mom he was sorry to hear about my problems and it went from there. I got in trouble but nothing happened. So this continued until I graduated. When I went to college I figured what better time than when you live alone to try diapers. I lived in an apartment with my uncle and he would be gone on the weekends so I would get 3 full days of diaper wearing every week. This is where I first tried Abena's, Molicare, Tranquility, and Attends. I even tried wearing them in public on the rare occasion just to see what it felt like. By this time in my life I had two girlfriends that I had told about my fetish. Both thought it was weird and odd and told me they wouldn't do it but it wasn't the ruin of our relationships, it was always something else like lack of similar interests or distance. After college I dated my soon to be wife. I told her about three or four months into our relationship. By this time I was living in my own apartment and now had a small stash of Bambino's in my closet. She thought it was odd but it wasn't an issue. I even got her to wear one once. It wasn't horrible but it didn't really go over well either. We then got engaged and I told her I would try to give up my fetish because I knew it made her awkward. Well, I think we all know how that goes. But my fetish did start to take a turn, I still wanted to wear diapers, but more than that, I wanted to make my wife wear diapers more. My fetish grew in this way and at this point, I still want to wear diapers but even more, I want to be her daddy and make her wear and wet diapers. To me its almost all sexual and I could basically forget wearing diapers if I could put her in them. Well, I'll cut straight to the chase and tell you that it will probably never happen. My fetish has become to weird to her now and there is basically no chance it will ever become a reality. I have talked to her about it and she is somewhat fine if I wear, as long as she doesn't know or see them so I have on occasion but I feel super guilty when I do and for me, its not what I really want. I could careless about me in diapers, I want her in diapers. So that is where I am on my fetish side. Now here is a bit on my incontinence side:

I never have been incontinent, well at least until now. I don't even know if its considered incontinence but all the research I have done, I think its possibly the start of it. I have PMD or post micturition dribble to what I feel is an extreme. I have no problem making it to the bathroom but when I am done I make it 5 steps out the bathroom door and feel a small stream run down my leg. Its not always that extreme but I have had weeks where it is that much all the time but most of the time its only that extreme once a day or so. I leak basically every time and I have tried the whole "milking" thing, kegels, sitting down, waiting a minute after, etc. and nothing seems to help. I have not gone to the doctor yet, and I probably will at some point but I hate the idea of going in just for this. I also am not wanting to get diapers for this at this point either. I know, it seems weird, a slight excuse for actually wearing diapers and I'm not jumping at it. My diaper lover side wants me to go buy diapers now but the rest of me doesn't want to give in. I almost feel like if I give in that I will become incontinent and I don't want that. Its so funny because every abdl wants to be incontinent but the reality of it is actually scary. I will admit I fantasized about it but I knew it was something I never would actually want. Now I am thinking that this is a very real possibility and that scares me. And I also don't want to give in because I know it makes my wife awkward and I love my wife too much, I hate putting her in awkward situations. So now I am just searching, debating, and trying to figure out my next move. I have also wondered if, my fascination with diapers is causing this. I mean, am I subconsciously wanting diapers so bad that I am holding a little bit so I can leak and have an excuse for diapers? Maybe I am that messed up that I don't even know, I'm not sure. I'm actually more afraid if that's the cause and I go to the doctor because what do I say if he says there is nothing physically wrong with me? How do I explain that to him or my wife, that I have a diaper fetish that's causing it? I am not sure so I'm stuck at this point right now.

So that is my "diaper" life story up til now. I am so happy to be able to share this finally even if no one cares, to just be able to type it up means the world to me. So thanks for taking the time to read this far and get through my book. I appreciate it. Any questions, comments, or advice is more than welcome and I hope to see you all on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by MotoX View Post
    Hello everyone, I am yet another new guy.
    Heyla.
    That's quite the extensive explanation, MotoX. Sounds like you've got more practical experience here than a lot of our new members; not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Tell a bit about yourself outside the obvious. We really would like to get to know you and not your underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by Traemo View Post
    Heyla.
    That's quite the extensive explanation, MotoX. Sounds like you've got more practical experience here than a lot of our new members; not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Tell a bit about yourself outside the obvious. We really would like to get to know you and not your uderwear.
    O come on you don't want to just know about my underwear?!

Thanks for the compliment too, and I apologize for the lengthy description, I tend to get carried away when writing stuff and end up with books!

Well, one of the biggest things I am into is RCs. I love building them and taking them up hiking and such. I like motorcycles. I used to be into motocross pretty heavily, mostly enduro, but I also have a street bike that I am in the process of doing a large rebuild. I am very much a gear head, I love my cars, pickups, trucks, etc. I am fairly active and have way too many hobbies. I love going camping and mountain biking, which I really enjoy but my bike is in serious need of parts currently, so I haven't done it for awhile. I'm happily married to the girl of my dreams and am the proud father of a little boy.

Basically, I am here to have a place to connect with people who share my fascination with diapers and also to get advice on incontinence if my problems continue. I want to also try and help people who have struggled with the fetish in different ways. I have struggled with it throughout my life in ways varying from religion to relationships and I have spent countless hours researching things as well as having my own experiences and I hope that maybe I can help others who have similar questions I struggled with.

Welcome! Thanks for the book. Writing about my feelings has helped me a lot. As a girl, I would like the idea a little to have a role play with my husband, but not anything forced. Forcing should not be done with children, and role playing force would mean I would probably never go any where near that again. Using a diaper comes from being relaxed and comfortable and confident that it will not leak. That does not happen when you want it so bad you are forcing it. Even when I first started I tried to force myself and it took a lot of time to get used to. I would feel a lot of pain from pushing too hard trying to get past my brain screaming no or my holding too long hoping I would just wet myself.
    I sympathize with your concerns. I am sure I read about it one time, but forgot what it was all about. Never needed the info so my brain lost it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    Welcome! Thanks for the book. Writing about my feelings has helped me a lot. As a girl, I would like the idea a little to have a role play with my husband, but not anything forced. Forcing should not be done with children, and role playing force would mean I would probably never go any where near that again. Using a diaper comes from being relaxed and comfortable and confident that it will not leak. That does not happen when you want it so bad you are forcing it. Even when I first started I tried to force myself and it took a lot of time to get used to. I would feel a lot of pain from pushing too hard trying to get past my brain screaming no or my holding too long hoping I would just wet myself.
    I sympathize with your concerns. I am sure I read about it one time, but forgot what it was all about. Never needed the info so my brain lost it.
    Thanks for taking the time to read my book! I would love to role play with my wife but I will never force it on her. And with a kid, its not something I am going to push. I actually recently used up the rest of my stash of Bambinos about a month ago and I am not planning on restocking at the moment. Actually, my only plans to restock it right now is IF I decide I actually NEED diapers for incontinence. That's another reason why I joined here is to give my fetish an outlet and be able to discuss it freely with fellow diaper lovers. As far as forgetting something that may help, don't worry about it. I actually just need to go talk to my doctor at some point, I just don't know when or how.

*hugs* I haven't been to mine in like 8 years. I might be overdue to see a dr. Glad to hear you are gentle about things.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    *hugs* I haven't been to mine in like 8 years. I might be overdue to see a dr. Glad to hear you are gentle about things.
    lol I would say your a touch overdue. I have to see mine at least every two years for DOT physicals but I actually just had mine not to long ago so it'll basically be two more years before I have that as an excuse. I'll probably go before that but I want a "good" reason to go. Thanks for the comments!

Welcome to adisc MotoX!!
    Great intro post - thanks for sharing. I'm sure you'll have a great deal of wisdom to share and find some support as well here in the community. Good people here.
    Relationships are tricky things aren't they? I'd imagine you feel super grateful to have married a woman who at least has SOME understanding of your diaper fascination right? I am in a similar boat. Yet at the same time -- there's more many of us wish our spouse could/would be (and probably in dozens of ways). Ain't that the condition eh?
    Hang in there on it!! Hope you can find a way to continue to stay positive and value her for what she brings rather than resent her for what you wish she could. (It's definitely an ongoing process in my life.)

Anyways. Welcome.