Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Convincing a Sibling

Janet1996

Default Convincing a Sibling

So, since I was 13, I've fantasized about putting my twin brother into diapers. It all started when I accidentally stumbled onto Deeker's now-defunct website. The stories there, while fantasy, fascinated me to no end.

Fast-forward five years, and now I am 18 and so is my brother. I know he'll be leaving for college sometime this year, and I am running out of time to fulfill this burning desire.

How would one go about bringing up such a topic? In all honesty, I do not believe there is any way to mention it that doesn't involve him thinking I am a huge freak, and that saddens me.

You know your brother better than we do, but unless you know he's into kinky things, I wouldn't bring it up. If he's not into these kinds of things, it may damage your relationship. If he is into such things, then I would wait until you're both in a silly mood, like after watching a funny movie and tell him that you would like to see him padded just for fun.

Also, this appears to be your very first post here. Can you tell us a little more about yourself, such as hobbies, interests, etc.?

Janet1996

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Also, this appears to be your very first post here. Can you tell us a little more about yourself, such as hobbies, interests, etc.?
    I guess, but admittedly do not see the relevance to what I came here to discuss. I like video games, shopping and cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by Janet1996 View Post
    I guess, but admittedly do not see the relevance to what I came here to discuss. I like video games, shopping and cooking.
    We are a support community and as such, we like to know more about each other. This helps us understand the person having a problem, better relate to them and possibly give better advice.

dude, or girl uhm, is the nature of this purely sexual? or do you want to achieve something else, like getting him into it so that you both can indulge and feel less alone about it?
    I think that if you actually do wanna go through with this, you ought to understand the reasons behind it before telling him.
    Do be aware tho, this could potentially damage your relationship with him permanently. Consider the risks and his personality, is he open about sexual, kinky or weird stuff? is he tollerant with you all the time? is he bound to keep it a secret, even if he disagrees?
    as the other commenter said, you know him better than us, so, it's up to you to analyze the situation, as external to the situation, we can only give you some pointers and our opinions about it, but we need to have more info.

Janet

Aside of the lacking intro, and that I indeed do not know your brother:

personally I see no realistic way, aside from a very open and honest talk.
    He's your bro' after all, twin at that - you guys grew up together... you're family, blood. That stuff doesn't break easily... it can, but it would take more than you think.

Now there's a few aspects to consider:
    - Not every fantasy is as good as it seems to be in your head - some fantasies better remain fantasies.
    Think about it this way, if your brother is indeed not into diapers, to him - if he plays along - it will most likely not be an enjoyable situation... most likely he will, if he is not "into" diapers, find it repulsive.
    Also it's a pretty intimate thing - and could get rather uncomfortable between the two of you... headspace is often something different from what a situation is in reality.

- If you approach him and explain yourself - explain your DL side, there is a chance that he might think you're a freak, but none the less loves you like the brother you are - we do not by necessity need to UNDERSTAND everything about the people we care about... we can still love them, stick with them...

- Many people are kinkier than they'd care to admit. whilst the chances of your brother being a fellow DL are slim - the chances that he has some kinky desires are actually quite realistic.
    Some people are far too shy about that stuff - whilst others act full-scale on them.
    Now the two of you are 18 - I guess it is fair to say that most folks at that age have to some degree discovered sexuality - but most will not have a realistic clue as to what it is they truly want, need, desire, etc... some stuff is fantasy material, some stuff real... But I guess kinky thoughts aren't "abnormal". Not at 18 - not at 30

- WHY - before you approach your brother in the most sensible way possible - think HARD about the "WHY" aspect... what is it you want to gain truly... what is it that makes seeing your brother in diapers desirable to you in your fantasy.
    Your mind is a powerful thing - and a fantasy can be as thrilling sometimes as the real deal. Question yourself, if this is one of these things, that is far more attractive in a fantasy-space then in real life.
    Also ask yourself if it has a sexual component attached to it, for you to see your brother in diapers - I guess it would weird him out if he became your fap-fantasy come to life.

AS said, if you figure out this is something you still would want to see come to reality, then talking I guess is the only honest way to maybe have it happen.
    But I guess it's unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    You know your brother better than we do, but unless you know he's into kinky things, I wouldn't bring it up. If he's not into these kinds of things, it may damage your relationship. If he is into such things, then I would wait until you're both in a silly mood, like after watching a funny movie and tell him that you would like to see him padded just for fun.

Agreed, also, if he doesn't already know that you have a diaper fetish, that alone will come off as a surprise. Accepting that can sometimes take a while. From what i understand, most of Deeker's stories went way into the out of the ordinary(as in, unlikely to ever happen). Don't be ashamed about having those feelings or anything, you probably just focus on that concept while involving your twin brother because you are really close to him, and he seems like a likely person to join you, honestly though, if there is anything of a fetish about it, then it would be very un-natural to get him involved like that, and if it is really only a regressive behavior, then it will take a very understanding person to go through with it.

If you want to start somewhere, I would say just letting him know you are into diapers, without trying to propose any type of an agenda to him. Afterwards if he seems to show some type of interest in it, you might be able to propose it, other wise I would just leave it be and keep your relationship safe, you really don't want him thinking you have a sexual attraction towards him, weather you do or don't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrierlilfolf View Post
    dude, or girl
    Just checked profile, she is a girl.

So question on that matter...Is this more of a thing to fulfill a desire to be a caretaker?

Quote Originally Posted by Janet1996 View Post
    "..."..." In all honesty, I do not believe there is any way to mention it that doesn't involve him thinking I am a huge freak, and that saddens me.
    Well, I think that you have your own pertinent answer... But what saddens you? That you know this isn't a viable option... or that he'll think of you as a huge freak?

I don't know what kind of twins you are, but I have heard often about a special bond between twins... Now you didn't say it was a sexual fantasy...but I haven't heard of anything else coming out of a 'Deeker' related story...but that's probably irrelevant...

Your lack of relevant contributing information...leaves us to guess wildly at just what you are needing here...

For all I know, you want to mommy him...some sort of maternal instinct...then again, you could have some fetish issue in mind...

Are you just venting your frustration??

By The Way!
    Welcome to ADISC, Janet1996!

ADISC.org is a supportive, social community, catering mainly to adults who wear diapers.

Our members are:

Adult Babies (ABs: adults who act babyish for fun)
    Diaper Lovers (DLs: people who enjoy wearing diapers)
    Incontinent people (ICs: bedwetters, the 'accident prone', etc)
    Babyfurs (BFs: people who act like baby animals for fun)

Many of our members fit into more than one of the above groups.

It is not necessary to wear diapers to participate here, though.
    Many appreciate other elements of the AB/DL lifestyle, are a caretaker, or have a friend in one of the above groups, and wish to learn more about it.

What is ADISC.org's mission?

Our primary mission is to support our members through the diaper-related challenges they face.
    Being an adult who wears diapers can sometimes be challenging, and ADISC is here to support people facing those challenges.
    For example, we reassure members they are not alone, and let them see how others have overcome similar challenges.

After supporting our members, our secondary goal is providing a social environment for members.
    Somewhere to talk, to laugh, to relax, and to have intelligent discussions.
    Since our members are spread out geographically, ADISC.org is our opportunity to talk with each other.

How is ADISC different from most non-diaper sites?

We're not run for profit. So, we have no ads, and we do not sell anything.
    We exist simply for the benefit of our members.

Beyond that, we have a unique and very positive culture.
    We value honesty, intelligence, and quality writing, amongst other things.
    Discussions here tend to be friendly, but deep, and thought-provoking.

How is ADISC different from most diaper sites?

ADISC.org does not allow "adult" content. Our content is actually PG-13.

ADISC.org only allows adults (ages 18 and up) to join.

ADISC.org is a support community.

ADISC.org is not a dating site, or a "meet up" site.
    If you are here to find someone to meet up with, then this is not the site for you.
    While some members do occasionally meet up in real life, these events are only open to members who are well known in the community.
    Such meetings are rare, and don't involve AB/DL activities. Instead, they're simple social events, like munches, or seeing a movie together.
    AB/DLs are people too, and when we make friends, we want to make real friendships, not friendships based solely on a shared interest in diapers.

ADISC.org is not just a diaper site.
    We feel honored that, for some members, ADISC may be the first place they feel comfortable being open about wanting/needing diapers.
    We respect that it can be hard to open up about this stuff, and we're proud that people choose to do it here.
    That said, members should (and do) talk about non-diaper topics most of the time.
    We find that this helps everyone in the long run, because it enables the people who do it to form real friendships based on more than just a common interest in diapers.
    This ultimately leads to everyone being happier, and us having a stronger, more friendly community.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

There had to be a reason you joined this site. Are you looking for support, because that is our main function and goal? Are you looking to find other like-minded people who share the same diaper fascination as you, but are willing to talk about other things as well? Did you come here for the stories or just to lurk around and get support through reading only? No need to be shy, just let us know!
    Support doesn't mean that we intend to help you formulate a plan of getting your brother in diapers, so that you can live out some part of a fantasy...

Support does mean, that we will try to help you reconcile with the angst you seem to be having...

Support does mean that we can be quite good friends to you...

Support does mean that we will try to help you understand, and manage your thoughts and feelings in a healthy way....

Support does mean asking you more questions than you may have been prepared to answer, but not asking you to just be intrusive or nosy...

We feel for you Janet1996... will you feel for us too?

How can we help?

-Marka

I'll admit this is an odd situation, but you have received some good advice - if you are indeed serious and not just trolling. Like the others have mentioned, you need to understand why you want this. If this is a sexual thing to you, revealing it to your brother, I feel, would most likely damage your relationship, unless he's extremely open-minded.

If this is something more innocent, an urge to care for him - it may be less of a shock to your brother, but still does not guarantee that he will play along.

Why not start by being honest with your brother ... at least, start there?

Tell him you've wanted to "baby" him for a long time; your maternal instincts are best used on someone you love and who loves you.

If you can find an afternoon or evening when you're at home together, alone, I think you can share this without much fear of your brother recriminating you. I'm not saying that if he loves you, he'll let you diaper him. I am saying that if you are honest, open and phrase your desire carefully, he will not see you as a "huge freak."