Thread: Good Day Everyone!

Default Good Day Everyone!

Heyy how is everyone? My Fiance joined the group the other day and now im joining, still very new to the whole community thing, I didn't know it existed, but im glad to know theres other people out there with similar interests. hope to get to know you all more, thanks.

~Da Rabbit!

Quote Originally Posted by CatchTheRabbit View Post
    Heyy how is everyone? My Fiance joined the group the other day and now im joining, still very new to the whole community thing, I didn't know it existed, but im glad to know theres other people out there with similar interests. hope to get to know you all more, thanks.

~Da Rabbit!
    Hello Rabbit! Might you be LiinaaLynn's fiancÚ who has made quite a splash here the last few days? What about you? What are some of your non-AB/DL interests? Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Hello Rabbit! Might you be LiinaaLynn's fiancÚ who has made quite a splash here the last few days? What about you? What are some of your non-AB/DL interests? Welcome!
    Yes I am Lol. and some of my non-AB/DL interests include music, making beats, video games and just having fun. how about you? and thanks for the reply

You're welcome! I like swimming, reading and movies. Hope you have as much fun here as I am!

welcome and i hope you and your fiance enjoy this site as much as i do

Welcome! Have really enjoyed having her here and would love to Brit friends with you both.

Quote Originally Posted by keithandre1 View Post
    welcome and i hope you and your fiance enjoy this site as much as i do
    Thanks for the welcome, I've been enjoying the site so far theres a lot of really nice people that are enjoyable here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    Welcome! Have really enjoyed having her here and would love to Brit friends with you both.
    Thanks again, I really feel welcome here, and yes id be really pleased to be friends with you. I've seen a lot of really good things on this site, and hope to be a part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by CatchTheRabbit View Post

~Da Rabbit!
    Hey Roger! (Roger Rabbit -inside joke)

Sorry I didn't see your Intro until now!

And so... a big welcome to the Wonderful World of ADISC!

I look forward to getting better acquainted with you too!

-Marka

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    Hey Roger! (Roger Rabbit -inside joke)

Sorry I didn't see your Intro until now!

And so... a big welcome to the Wonderful World of ADISC!

I look forward to getting better acquainted with you too!

-Marka
    lol Thanks I feel really welcome that's for sure ... Beside that I really like how everything is around here the site is really well set up and everyone is very welcoming with open arms it really makes you feel accepted for who you are... Everyone fits in great so far i've enjoyed what i've seen and hope to enjoy more ! And for sure Marka I would like to get to know you and hope to get to know more people around here too lol but that's all for now lol...

Da Rabbit