Thread: How sad. Someone lost their Paci.

Default How sad. Someone lost their Paci.

Saw this when I went to the grocery store. Made me sad.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1399785251263.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	20905

I don't know what I would do if I lost my dummy, they don't make my dummy the same anymore

So cute. I found a brand new paci and bottle in my stash backpack that I had totally forgotten I had yesterday. So last night I woke up for the first time in my adult life sucking on a paci. Then I switched to the bottle and went back to sleep. Night before last I woke up sucking my thumb. I did not even do that when I was a baby. My SO asked me if that was part of it and I said I was just going to try it since it is probably healthier than sucking my thumb. I do not feel nearly as attracted to that as to diapers. If I were, how could I have left it in the top of my closet for years without trying it? When I was 6-7 and new to DL activities I did sneak a paci too though. Mine is not nearly that cute. Now I want a pink one. My bottle is not pink either, but it has a butterfly on it. That is one of my favorite things. I will tell my husband to just buy me anything with butterflys and I will LOVE them.