Thread: Hello Everyone!

Default Hello Everyone!

1) Hello! Who are you?
    I am a male college student studying at a school in New England working towards a degree in mechanical engineering!

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
    Ever since I can remember, I have been interested in diapers. I'm wearing one right now, and I got on this site to talk to and meet people with the same interests.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)
    School, work (waiting tables), working on cars, smokin' trees and chilling with my friends. Thats about it.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    I'd love to meet some cool people and see what is out there in the AB/DL world.

Quote Originally Posted by jboosh View Post
    1) Hello! Who are you?
    I am a male college student studying at a school in New England working towards a degree in mechanical engineering!

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
    Ever since I can remember, I have been interested in diapers. I'm wearing one right now, and I got on this site to talk to and meet people with the same interests.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)
    School, work (waiting tables), working on cars, smokin' trees and chilling with my friends. Thats about it.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    I'd love to meet some cool people and see what is out there in the AB/DL world.
    Welcome jboosh! You gave a wonderful introduction! What is your favorite diaper? I'm a fan of Tena Slip Maxis. Do you have a particular job in mind when you graduate?

Good Evening,

Welcome!

I am retired.
    I graduated from Wentworth Institute decades ago.
    I used to work in the field of Electronics.
    I have Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
    My interests are Electronics and Backyard Astronomy.

Woody, AKA "caitianx"

welcome!!! there are alot of cool people in the ab/dl world as well as in this site!! I hope you enjoy everything this site has to offer as much as i have. being new to the site myself its been more then educational for me!!! Im wearing one now too!!!

Welcome JBoosh! College is a great place to experience this. ADISC is a great place to get support and make friends.