Thread: Hello All

Default Hello All

Just an DL, trying to understand myself and others. Hoping to embrace this lifestyle but find it hard due to feeling so alone..

Hope one day to have fun with this!

Everyone feels alone at first, but soon enough you will find youself surrounded with people like you.
    But just keep remembering, you can wait for the future to happen or you can be living the future right now.

Quote Originally Posted by aetas View Post
    Just an DL, trying to understand myself and others. Hoping to embrace this lifestyle but find it hard due to feeling so alone..

Welcome to ADISC, aetas!

You are certainly not alone! ...but that doesn't quite speak for loneliness...

I think that in time, and as you come to better terms with this, and yourself in general... you'll find what you may need to be much less lonely too...

You are taking a great first-step in this... And if I may... this should not be the definition of who you are, but a part of you... and there's so much more to you!

Balance is what I and many others here will try to help you with...so, that you can reconcile with this interesting proclivity... and better define who you genuinely are as a person!

I think, and hope too, that you do have fun with this... I've found that not taking myself too serious helps much in that! No, it's not all fun and games...but, there's a time and a place for much of this to find a suitable place in...

I'm glad that you found us... now let's see if you can be glad too!

Warmest regards,
    -Marka

Quote Originally Posted by aetas View Post

Alone. Yes. We know how it feels. I'm "just" dl too, and though I don't regress along with getting padded up, I feel a brotherly kinship with all who wear for fun.

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.
    - Shakespeare

I don't know how far we can get with understanding ourselves, especially as whatever made us who we are is shrouded in mystery, and probably differs from one to another. So I do not worry myself over such things, I simply preach self-acceptance, and the happier you are being you, the happier others will be, to be with you. The more we get together, the happier we'll be... and your friends are my friends, and my friends are your friends...

As to feeling alone, I used to as well, but no longer. It means so much to be among others who feel as we do, and about the same things. Other furs, and other padded people. Live and online. Well done, joining the Adisc club.

As to finding others who like to gather for get-togethers, join Fetlife, and use search terms"diapers," "adult baby" or "ageplay." There are other websites too,and a range of activities. There are two conventions annually in America for abdl folk, not to mention the whole world of babyfurs.

I'll leave you with this

You are not alone any more. We are here for you. *hugs*