Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DL couple, new to AB

Default DL couple, new to AB

Hi my fiancÚ and I have been DLs for about a year actually he has been his whole life but just shared his feelings with me about a year ago and I started doing it with him and enjoying it, and we are now starting to branch out to the AB part of it all, but its still really new to us, for the longest time we were afraid it was unacceptable, because you don't hear about it much we didn't know other people were interested in it too, now that we recently found stuff online we feel a lot better knowing its not just us, and would love to talk to other people who have similar interests or who could help us out with the transition from purely DL to DL and AB hope to chat soon, and thankyou for the support.
    Last edited by Near; 10-May-2014 at 23:31. Reason: Please don't use purple text since we use it to highlight moderator posts

Welcome and congratulations on having a great relationship ,most on here will be jealous

Quote Originally Posted by parcelboy2 View Post
    Welcome and congratulations on having a great relationship ,most on here will be jealous
    ...happy for you both, I'm sure!

Quote Originally Posted by LiinaaLynn View Post
    "..."..."now that we recently found stuff online we feel a lot better knowing its not just us, and would love to talk to other people who have similar interests or who could help us out with the transition from purely DL to DL and AB hope to chat soon, and thankyou for the support.

Like your fiancÚ, LiinaaLynn... most of us have had AB and or DL, for as far back as we can recall... and though I can concede to how this may work like taking up a new hobby... I don't know how many will understand doing this on purpose... if it wasn't already innate to you...

Regardless if it is more of a 'role-play' for you or not... Both AB & DL is rather unique to the individual... what are you comfortable with? What do you idealize? I'm afraid that I'm a bit short of personal experience for the AB side... I mean I did dabble around with pacifiers, bottles, and still use footie pajamas... but not with anyone else...

An idea... You may try something of a 'little' (LG & LB) first... I see that you're 21 now... so, what about the two of you regressing to like 14 for a while, dress and act the part together, then maybe go back to like 8-10 for a while... and just keep going that way... You may enjoy a bit of every range, or you may find your niche...

I don't believe that there's really any set criteria... you both might even switch your gender-roles while regressing, for an added element...

Perhaps you could help those who pine to be in your shoes... how'd y'all get started together in this??

Thanks for your time, I hope I've helped a bit...
    -Marka
    Last edited by Near; 10-May-2014 at 23:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post

Perhaps you could help those who pine to be in your shoes... how'd y'all get started together in this??

Thanks for your time, I hope I've helped a bit...
    -Marka
    Well, I kinda knew he had something going on in a sense but wasn't sure what it was at all, he would disappear upstairs for long periods of time just saying he wanted to be alone, and after a few months I asked what he was doing, it took a few hours of us talking downstairs he couldn't explain it he was afraid id judge him, finally he just went and grabbed a diaper and handed it to me and we talked about it all night, I told him id never judge him, and I started trying to participate in it with him, so he didn't feel alone, to tell you the truth it brought us closer together, and although at the time it was something I wasn't into and just doing it for him, I started to grow attached to the whole idea, and enjoying it myself. now we go to sleep wearing them together. it became our little thing that we could just do together and nobody would ever know about it, its not really that its role playing anymore for me, I enjoy it maybe not as much as him but I still do...

Well, I kinda knew he had something going on in a sense but wasn't sure what it was at all, he would disappear upstairs for long periods of time just saying he wanted to be alone, and after a few months I asked what he was doing, it took a few hours of us talking downstairs he couldn't explain it he was afraid id judge him, finally he just went and grabbed a diaper and handed it to me and we talked about it all night, I told him id never judge him, and I started trying to participate in it with him, so he didn't feel alone, to tell you the truth it brought us closer together, and although at the time it was something I wasn't into and just doing it for him, I started to grow attached to the whole idea, and enjoying it myself. now we go to sleep wearing them together. it became our little thing that we could just do together and nobody would ever know about it, its not really that its role playing anymore for me, I enjoy it maybe not as much as him but I still do...
    * I altered the color of your text-quoted, because I could just barely see it*

Thank you LiinaaLynn! Nothing wrong with that!!

If you don't mind my further prying... Do you suppose that you have some indications of what you might have been predisposed to, to get to enjoy such a thing, or is it perhaps... it's amazing what we may do for genuine love??

So, to try to clarify that question... Is it something of a kink tendency on your part? Or is it more a matter of greater flexibility in acceptance from you... I don't mean to make a science experiment out of you... so please forgive me, and tell me... if I become too dissecting, or impersonal in this!

That you do enjoy it... even if not to the same degree.. but not in character of some kind of role playing... sharing the vulnerability perhaps??

Well, I really am glad for you... and quite amazed! The hows, and whys really may not be all that important... if you're not feeling left-out, enslaved, or coerced to this... I'm inclined to a bit of "if it ain't broke... don't fix it"...

So, if you will please...lead the way... what are you hoping from employing AB aspects?

You seem very compassionate, considerate, and generous...at least to your fiancÚ... perhaps even protective...

I don't wish to poke any holes through anything, but I would like to bounce a bit of weight on the scaffolding to test it's stability...

Do you feel that you are protecting him personally, or as your fiancÚ, or as your investments, momentum, and intentions for a married life? Or a bit of all of that? And that doesn't need be answered aloud... but, I wonder if you, and or him have considered this?

Anyway, I'm afraid I may be leading you off of your originally intended quest...

My apologies again!

Please ask what you wish... and feel free to look around the site... the search feature may help you locate more information that you seek...

Warmest intentions,
    -Marka

If I understood your question right, which im hoping I did, you were asking if its just a flexibility thing or if theres actually something I enjoy about it, and to answer that id say it started out as more of a flexibility and acceptance thing, but over the last year its become more of a kink thing, im more doing it now because I enjoy it and it doesn't have anything to do with acceptance anymore, I hope that answered the question, and in answer to your other question about protection, yes I am protective of him by not wanting him to be judged or shunned, but id say its personally not as an investment, weve known each other a very long time, grew up together and even if we weren't together in a romantic sense, I would still not want anything like that for him, as he was always my best friend. I would hate to see him being judged or shunned, I don't find anything wrong with it. and I do also enjoy the fact that it is something him and I share its a personal thing he never shared with anyone else its just shows his level of trust in our relationship to let me in. I hope ive clarified some of your curiosities about our situation, if you have any more questions feel free to ask. And we would like to say, we are both really enjoying the conversation we are getting here, weve been so secretive and never talked to anyone about it before, so its nice to be able to open up.
    Last edited by Near; 11-May-2014 at 06:20. Reason: Removed purple text

If I understood your question right, which im hoping I did, you were asking if its just a flexibility thing or if theres actually something I enjoy about it, and to answer that id say it started out as more of a flexibility and acceptance thing, but over the last year its become more of a kink thing, im more doing it now because I enjoy it and it doesn't have anything to do with acceptance anymore, I hope that answered the question, and in answer to your other question about protection, yes I am protective of him by not wanting him to be judged or shunned, but id say its personally not as an investment, weve known each other a very long time, grew up together and even if we weren't together in a romantic sense, I would still not want anything like that for him, as he was always my best friend. I would hate to see him being judged or shunned, I don't find anything wrong with it. and I do also enjoy the fact that it is something him and I share its a personal thing he never shared with anyone else its just shows his level of trust in our relationship to let me in. I hope ive clarified some of your curiosities about our situation, if you have any more questions feel free to ask. And we would like to say, we are both really enjoying the conversation we are getting here, weve been so secretive and never talked to anyone about it before, so its nice to be able to open up.
    Sorry, I didn't see your reply sooner, LiinaaLynn!
    *Please continue to use the Reply With Quote feature, to get our attention faster, and/or let us know specifically who or what you are responding too*

Well, you've shored up my intuition about your stability, generosity, and abilities too really... I'm really quite pleased, and proud of you... LiinaaLynn!!

The fact that you articulate so well, and managed to suss out an applicable response to my verbosity...is testament to you for certain!

And, I really sincerely appreciate your indulging my curiosities... aside form satisfying those... I believe that illuminating experiences, especially those that seem so well balanced... and rather healthy, particularly in context to this myriad of of what I just keep referring to as proclivities... is of great service to this community in general...

As much as I love and appreciate your generosity... and, as I come up with more questions, I'll take you up on your offer then... How will we help you, do you suppose?

Also... not sure sure if you got to it all (Rules & Information)... if your fiancÚ wishes to join the conversation... no pressure, however we do require only one account, per person... so, if the interest should arise...be sure that he signs up on a separate account please... That's not to say that there is any restriction to you sharing the experience together!

It's extraordinarily premature, and perhaps presumptuous of me to suggest this, this early on especially... but, I'm rather thinking that if you participate as a teacher...you'll also find through this interaction... how it personally suits you and yours to expand to the greater AB range...

I have absolutely no genuine authority to request this of you, and absolutely no pressure, or obligation intended to you... along with exploring your own needs and wishes here.... will you please consider taking a more forward role, in reaching out to especially the couples, and those longing for SO's crowd...here?

Not to overwhelm you, but I am a bit giddy in anticipation of your future here... I think that you are an absolute gem! I think too... again at your collective, and individual pace... if your shy fiancÚ, would just entertain the idea of joining us too... The two of you could consider what you limits and constraints might be...

I digress, and I do that a lot... sorry...

And, I'm lost in contemplation now...

I don't want to thrust you into the bright lights...only to have it become your undoing... and I realize that there are so many nuances to the various LTR's and marriages... it wouldn't be on you as a responsibility, or liability... (much more detail to talk about)...

I don't get very excited, very often... however, my anticipatory-glee is building quite quickly... and that's for me to bare...but, wow!

I'll shut myself up now, and feel free to second that motion...seriously...

One last bit... I, and I'm sure many others here... are really quite enjoying your participation with us too!

Thank you both!

-Marka
    Here goes "Submit Reply" ...gulp
    Last edited by Near; 11-May-2014 at 06:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    Sorry, I didn't see your reply sooner, LiinaaLynn!
    *Please continue to use the Reply With Quote feature, to get our attention faster, and/or let us know specifically who or what you are responding too*

Well, you've shored up my intuition about your stability, generosity, and abilities too really... I'm really quite pleased, and proud of you... LiinaaLynn!!

The fact that you articulate so well, and managed to suss out an applicable response to my verbosity...is testament to you for certain!

And, I really sincerely appreciate your indulging my curiosities... aside form satisfying those... I believe that illuminating experiences, especially those that seem so well balanced... and rather healthy, particularly in context to this myriad of of what I just keep referring to as proclivities... is of great service to this community in general...

As much as I love and appreciate your generosity... and, as I come up with more questions, I'll take you up on your offer then... How will we help you, do you suppose?

Also... not sure sure if you got to it all (Rules & Information)... if your fiancÚ wishes to join the conversation... no pressure, however we do require only one account, per person... so, if the interest should arise...be sure that he signs up on a separate account please... That's not to say that there is any restriction to you sharing the experience together!

It's extraordinarily premature, and perhaps presumptuous of me to suggest this, this early on especially... but, I'm rather thinking that if you participate as a teacher...you'll also find through this interaction... how it personally suits you and yours to expand to the greater AB range...

I have absolutely no genuine authority to request this of you, and absolutely no pressure, or obligation intended to you... along with exploring your own needs and wishes here.... will you please consider taking a more forward role, in reaching out to especially the couples, and those longing for SO's crowd...here?

Not to overwhelm you, but I am a bit giddy in anticipation of your future here... I think that you are an absolute gem! I think too... again at your collective, and individual pace... if your shy fiancÚ, would just entertain the idea of joining us too... The two of you could consider what you limits and constraints might be...

I digress, and I do that a lot... sorry...

And, I'm lost in contemplation now...

I don't want to thrust you into the bright lights...only to have it become your undoing... and I realize that there are so many nuances to the various LTR's and marriages... it wouldn't be on you as a responsibility, or liability... (much more detail to talk about)...

I don't get very excited, very often... however, my anticipatory-glee is building quite quickly... and that's for me to bare...but, wow!

I'll shut myself up now, and feel free to second that motion...seriously...

One last bit... I, and I'm sure many others here... are really quite enjoying your participation with us too!

Thank you both!

-Marka
    Here goes "Submit Reply" ...gulp

Sorry about not using the quote option, I didn't realise it made a huge difference but I will make sure to use it from now on, and I do really appreciate all the kind words and good spirits im receiving, I just thought I would let you know that my fiancÚ did just make an account, but he is waiting for a manual activation from a moderator? I have no idea how long that will take or why he has to do it, considering I didn't have to when I made my account, so im a tad confused there, I appreciate you wanting to help by encouraging me to look into things and talk to others, and I will definitely go forward with it, no need to worry about pushing me to far into the light, I don't break down that easy and I totally share your excitement about the whole situation, im just glad to have met someone I can talk to.

Welcome to you folks!
    It's really nice to find young and adventurous kids on this site.
    Have fun with it and see where it goes!
    Oh, and I meant, "young and adventurous ​people"......

(Or did I?)
    Last edited by bashfuldlguy; 11-May-2014 at 06:40. Reason: Clarity, again!

Really great to hear such a nice story from you, always warms our hearts to hear of acceptance rather than dejection (which happens a lot with our "interests"). Good on you for taking the plunge and helping your SO feel accepted.

On to your actual question, most of us just kinda regress to a simpler time to indulge in the AB lifestyle. As mentioned this is a huge spectrum and everyone will give you a different answer, but here's some things I love to do.

I always start with a nice diaper, and I'm lucky enough to have an accepting SO too, so usually she'll get me padded up. Then it's off to my closet to retrieve some toys (read: ALL my toys :3) which I'll usually drag to the living room. Sometimes my SO will put on a Disney movie or cartoons, or she'll play around or color with me. Sometimes I'm cuddly and just want to do that, and other times I'm feeling rowdy and we wrestle (almost always leads to raspberries on my tummy).

Being AB is absolutely anything you want it to be though. Seriously, it'll just come natural if you let go of big kid responsibilities for awhile, so enjoy. May I also remind you that you folks have the unique option to fill a parent role ie: you being mommy or him daddy, or just as fun you'll both have a playmate . Just enjoy, don't make it too complicated, and I'm sure you too will have a great time.