Thread: Hello all!

Red face Hello all!

Hello everyone, from Melbourne Australia here.

I am an author, 37 years of age, recently moved to Melbourne (permanently, I might add) from New Zealand.

I am a life-long lover of AB and have always wanted to have a little to call my own, but have never really been in the "scene" so to speak.

From my expeirnece in the D/s community, I would have to say that I am more Dom than sub, but things always change.

Again, hello to everyone here!

Good Evening (My time here in Salem, New Hampshire, USA),

Glad you could drop by and join us. I am an "Adult Baby"/"Little" who in real life has both Autism (Asperger's Syndrome) and Cerebral Palsy.

I am a 24/7 medically incontinent "diaper wearer/user".

I am "retired" from employment and age 56.

My "adult side" likes Electronics and Amateur Astronomy.

With my "Little" side, I enjoy my toy cars and trucks, and my NERF Toy Guns.

On here, I am "caitianx", because I will admit to being a Trekkie (into Star Trek), but in real life, my friends in the Autism and Cerebral Palsy disability communities call me "Woody".

Anyway, "G'Day Mate!!!!!"

Hello and welcome. I too am a writer and am in the the process of launching my first novel. I'm a musician by profession and enjoy getting out into the great outdoors.