Thread: Best nappies

Default Best nappies

So I bought my first this week (drynights). Firstly my question is, can these be classed as a nappy? They are called pyjama pants, but are they still a nappy? Secondly (in the uk) which baby nappies will fit me (32 waste). Dont mind modefying, but how would i do that? Thank you

Do not think with a 32" waist any baby nappies will fit as no babies are that large.I am in the UK and puchase adult nappies online which are the same design as baby nappies.One Uk site is cuddlz.com or just search for adult nappies.Hope this information is useful.

Of course they are a nappy (IMO)!

I see in Australia Huggies even have a pull on "nappypants" in their baby range as well now.

No idea about sizing but have you ever seen the Libero nappies?

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    I think you mean Libero Night Comfort. Those are actually pretty nice and are more absorbent and babyish than underjams or drynites. I used those quite regularly back when I was 15.

nappy and diaper refer to a specific type of cloth material; fundamental to being a nappy or a diaper [as used for containing excretia] is the act of wrapping the cloth around the body. therefore, a ready-made garment designed to fit the contours of the body, cannot be regarded as a nappy/diaper (lest we also then regard any similarly made garments as the same).

So technically we are pullup lovers now? I guess to avoid confusion Instead of PL, we can all just use DL as our lifestyle choice. I am a TL towel lover too. LOL I like cloth, but I never intend to use pins. I might try velcro if I make a home made pullup.

Have you ever heard of the MoliBelt? That thing looks like it could be the solution for everyone who is too big for baby diapers: http://www.hartmann.de/images/MoliBe...4_4.3.2013.pdf

bringmesunshine

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    Of course they are a nappy (IMO)!

I see in Australia Huggies even have a pull on "nappypants" in their baby range as well now.

So, you can fasten them on? That's news to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Astatine View Post
    Have you ever heard of the MoliBelt? That thing looks like it could be the solution for everyone who is too big for baby diapers: http://www.hartmann.de/images/MoliBe...4_4.3.2013.pdf
    This is new to me.
    i had no idea they made these.
    It looks like Molicare version of Tena Flex only they look more comfortable as the belt velcro doesnt touch the skin.
    How long have they been around?
    I think im gonna love these.

Can't be that long, I stumbled across them quite recently. The fun part is that it's only a belt and you can attach pads to it. So it is not the same as a Flex but similar I think. I found this video showing how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL_ZFlmWvkk My Idea was, that this might also work with baby diapers instead of pads, but I haven't discovered a shop where they are sold yet.