Thread: Attend's value tier Poly brief's

Default Attend's value tier Poly brief's

I just ordered these and they have arrived, I plan on trying them out real soon so i will include a review in this thread when the time come's.

If they are anything like the waistband briefs or worse, how much valueless can it be?

Well i just tried them about a day ago and I will now rate each aspect of the diaper from 1-10.

Tape's 6 they seem to hold up pretty well and they tear the diaper when you pull them off so strong enough to keep your diaper in place.

Absorbency 5 They can handle about 1 fairly large wetting.

Leg gather's 4 They didnt do too well on holding the pee in when I sat down on a hardwood chair which isnt to say my weight couldnt have been the cause but eh.

Fit 7 The fit wasnt bad again with my weight I should either lose alot of it to fit them better or buy a pack of large's.

Well that's about it they are a pretty decent diaper for what I paid, I got 24 for 11.00 USD so not bad IMHO.