Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spanking

Default Spanking

Most stories for AB's feature someone going over a knee for a "good smacked bottom". As an older AB i grew up with frequent over the knee's from mum,gran,uncle and even the lady down the road!That feeling of totaly no control of how many,how hard,pants up or down,in private or puplic was and is still very apealing,even when it realy hurt! but what of the future.My childeren were never smacked by me or anyone else and there kids are protected by law and will never be smacked or spanked[which is a good thing in my view]
    So how long befor it is no longer is part of AB play,and is that a shame?

I don't think it will ever disapear from the AB scene completely. as there are always people who enjoy it.

Seeing as it's seen as babyish it'll remain even if not in practice these days. And there are always the bdsm abdl's

I personally don't realy like spanking, my mommy spanked me one time playing around and the little me just wanted to start crying. But I guess that's the point lol.

I don't. It'll probably be around for a while. I personally have never and never want to have a spanking. I'm a good baby so that won't be a problem.

For me, spanking is a rather fearful thing, which would trigger childhood abuse PTSD in me. With me, it is "no hitting", "ever".

Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    For me, spanking is a rather fearful thing, which would trigger childhood abuse PTSD in me. With me, it is "no hitting", "ever".
    This is what I was going to say, for the same reasons. It would open up too many blocked doors for me to actually enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by DareYouToMove View Post
    This is what I was going to say, for the same reasons. It would open up too many blocked doors for me to actually enjoy it.
    I guess for me it's just that my little side is scared of that sort of thing. Plus, the big me might take over and get mad and. Also, my little side is all about being a good boy so that wouldn't really happen anyway. So for me, the best is to go with the "no hitting, ever" thing.

I don't think spankings will disappear entirely from ABDL play and I don't think it's as serious of a problem as childhood abuse because most if not all spankings done in AB play are consensual. If it isn't consensual, then the partners have plenty of relationship worries on their plate besides the spanking.

I can't speak for all people, but for myself, spankings are a way to relieve stress believe it or not. I've heard somewhere on the internet, and it's very possible it could be complete BS, that spankings can release endorphins if done correctly. A spanking doesn't have to be a brutal punishment. It could be a very light slaps to stimulate the spankee's bottom. It's almost as though a spanking gets the punishment over with and out of the way as opposed to the lingering emotional pain of somebody berating another. Some people feel this strange need to be punished for wrong doings and be corrected from rebellion and a spanking achieves this in a very physical manner that makes a much more personal connection. It could also trigger a sense of security in that one's parents taught them right from wrong and they knew they were being watched and would (hopefully) be rewarded for good and punished for bad. The comfort of consistency and security in one's caregiver(s) is appealing to some whether we admit it or not.

I'm not saying one cannot achieve the same if not better results without spanking and I'm not advocating it's use on children. I'm simply pointing out why some adults would enjoy this seemingly brutal punishment during ageplay. After it happens, it becomes ingrained in our minds in odd ways. It's become something that is admittedly sexual to me, but I also see it as a means to force myself to cry out pent up emotions. Regression isn't inherently easy for me, and this really helps put me in a helpless position that requires me to trust in my caregiver. My stubbornness just requires a paddling from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by diverj View Post
    Most stories for AB's feature someone going over a knee for a "good smacked bottom". As an older AB i grew up with frequent over the knee's from mum,gran,uncle and even the lady down the road!That feeling of totaly no control of how many,how hard,pants up or down,in private or puplic was and is still very apealing,even when it realy hurt! but what of the future.My childeren were never smacked by me or anyone else and there kids are protected by law and will never be smacked or spanked[which is a good thing in my view]
    So how long befor it is no longer is part of AB play,and is that a shame?
    I'm No AB - but me and my SO enjoy a good bit of BDSM in our sex-life...

Also as a Kid I was never spanked - not once... I did get the very rare "bitch-slap" done when my parents were at the rare point where they didn't fancy words anymore for what I had done (and boy, was I doing some crap at times... )... But this was maybe like 5 times throughout my entire childhood and never "serious".
    So spanking or any other form of corporal punishment was not part of growing up for me.

None the less in BDSM Play I do enjoy a good spanking as much as I do love giving one (both myself and my SO are considered "Switch"-types in the BDSM field).
    ... I love the feeling, the sting, the sublime building of pain, the sensation, etc... Why? don't know. definitely not a childhood related thing.

Also I personally believe that these days every jack and jill tries to base all their current actions, desires, etc on childhood experiences... to me this is simply not true.
    Childhood certainly plays a role in defining a person, but a person never stops evolving, changing, etc... so childhood is often so much overrated in my book for these kind of things.