Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to keep pacifier in overnight?

Default How to keep pacifier in overnight?

I enjoy a pacifier but would also like to use it for my teeth grinding issue. Is there some device that can keep the Binky in during sleep? I'm sure it could be fetish related, don't care as long as it works.

A few link would be nice if anyone knows of something.

Some kind of clip that you could connect back around your head. They make safety clips so if it gets caught on something it breaks away, keeping you from getting entangled in it.

That is actually how I found this forum, and exactly why I use a pacifier. From my experience, I lost it during the night for a few months, but now I always wake up with it. Of course make sure that you are using one that is large enough for your mouth (yea, like a NUK ). I suppose too, it helped that my teeth grinding was loud enough that it would awaken my wife when I lost my pacifier, thus she would inevitably stick it back in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Layne0033 View Post
    That is actually how I found this forum, and exactly why I use a pacifier. From my experience, I lost it during the night for a few months, but now I always wake up with it. Of course make sure that you are using one that is large enough for your mouth (yea, like a NUK ). I suppose too, it helped that my teeth grinding was loud enough that it would awaken my wife when I lost my pacifier, thus she would inevitably stick it back in my mouth.
    I have a NUK5 but just ordered the new baby pants one. Eagerly awaiting.

You do it the same way as getting to Carnegie Hall: practice, practice, practice. That's all it takes. Put in the time and it becomes natural.

I seen one on amazon that has a ribbon that goes behind head and straps on its a nuk 5 almost got one but mine rarely falls out in sleep

Quote Originally Posted by keithandre1 View Post
    I seen one on amazon that has a ribbon that goes behind head and straps on its a nuk 5 almost got one but mine rarely falls out in sleep
    Linky?

I agree with Trevor. After a while you will get used to using it and it will stay in. Having a paci clip helped me alot, that way if it comes out I can just pop it back in without really having to wake up.

Having a pacifier clip can help. Like what was said before after a while you will get use to it and it will stay in your mouth.

Time. If you aren't used to having it in for long periods of time, you need to slowly train yourself. I'm working on this currently. At first, keep it in for about 5 minutes. Then ten minutes next time. Then 15, then 30, then one hour. And so on and so on. Until eventually you are able to keep it for 8 or more hours during the night.