Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Uhm hello, I had to build up some courage and, yeahh, I'm Alli, I just your usual average nice human being, I got a boyfriend with some minor problems thus he needs help with daily stuff and my life is pretty much him, my job, close friends, reading and keeping track of some fandoms.

There is just this little thing, I'm uhm, a bedwetter because of nightmares and I've gained some - alot of weight over the past few months which is good, but, I need a replacement that I like and I, more or less, ended up here by accident.
    Uhm, I grew up with my boy and uhm, he knows I'm shy and easily awkward out, tbh, I don't know else except the obvious so I didn't know this, uhm, life style existed until I finally started looking and I yeahh, He says it's alright to explore.. I hope you don't mind.. I feel rude for just reading without a proper hello

Welcome, welcome, welcome! You did great in your introduction. Looking forward to hearing more. *hugs* We are all here if you need us.