Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hello! new here. Been a diaper lover for 18+ years. Glad to be part of this site!

Hello Madmartigan and welcome to the group

Could would please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Welcome! Would love to get to know you better.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Well as I said, I am Madmartigan and have been a DL for 18+ years I believe. I started getting interested in them when I was 10 or 11? Something like that haha. Even though in my profile is says I am an adult baby that is incorrect and must edit that portion of my profile. I do enjoy some aspects of it I suppose but I'm first and foremost a DL. My favorite diapers are the Tena slip lines (plus, supers or the maxis) although i have probably tried dozens and dozens of different kinds. I LOVE trying and experiencing new diapers but as I've said, nothing compares to the Tena slip line!. My current girlfriend is extremely supportive and encourages me to pursue my interests in them. I am very lucky to have found someone so understanding and open minded. There doesn't seem to be anything quite like getting wrapped up in a clean, fresh diaper Anyone care to share a little blurb about themselves as well?

- Madmartigan