Thread: Never having a diaper when you need one

Default Never having a diaper when you need one

I hope I'm not the only one with really bad luck. It seems like no matter how often I wear a diaper, it never coincides with a time when I really need it. For example, I have a problem with leaking after I go to the bathroom, but it's sporadic. Lo and behold, if I wear a diaper, I won't even need it. And all the times I do need a diaper, I'm not wearing one.

I had an episode today at the gym, and of course I wasn't wearing any protection, so I leaked all over the floor and had to discreetly cover it up until could grab a paper towel and disinfectant. It was a pretty big bummer, too, because I almost decided to wear a diaper today :/ Anyone else have bad luck?

The gym is the worst place to be without a diaper as you quickly run into muscle exhaustion IMO but I fully understand not wearing from the rustling, the extra perspiration and the revealing arm lifting .

Sorry for your bad luck, better pad up 24/7 in future!

Sometimes I wet the bed without a diaper on and the last time it happened I thought I had a diaper on and I just decided to wet and I was brought back to reality when I felt myself starting to get wet.
    I did get lucky this past week though, I put a diaper on at the last minuet before going to bed and I was soaked in the morning.